Custer County Section 8 (Nebraska)

Search for Custer County, NE Section 8 housing. A Section 8 search provides information on applying for Section 8, qualifying for Section 8, Section 8 application, Section 8 restrictions, Section 8 rules, Section 8 vouchers, housing choice vouchers, HUD vouchers, low-income housing, rental assistance programs, veteran housing assistance, senior housing, low-income senior housing, and receiving housing vouchers.

Custer County Housing Authorities manage the federal Section 8 program offered by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development. A Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families, including rental housing, rental assistance programs, and Custer County Section 8 housing choice vouchers in Custer County, Nebraska. The housing vouchers can be used to pay for single-family homes, townhouses, and apartments, and Custer County Housing Authorities can help determine eligibility for services, complete a Section 8 application, and they may distribute Section 8 benefits. Housing Authorities provide information on Custer County low-income housing, including Section 8, on their website.

Ansley Housing Authority Ansley NE 715 Main Street 68814 308-935-1632

Broken Bow Housing Authority Broken Bow NE 825 South 9th Avenue 68822 308-872-2850

Sargent City Housing Authority Sargent NE 701 West Anna Street 68874 308-527-4204

Custer County Town and City Halls provide a range of municipal services for their residents, including low-income housing assistance. In some areas, the Town or City Hall distributes Custer County Section 8 housing choice vouchers offered by the Department of Housing and Urban Development. Town and City Halls provide information on qualifying for Section 8 support, accessing Section 8 benefits, and paying for single-family homes or apartments with Section 8 vouchers in Custer County, Nebraska. They may also provide other rental assistance programs for qualifying Custer County individuals and families. Town and City Halls provide Section 8 information on their websites.

Comstock City Hall Comstock NE 115 E Main 68828 308-628-4124

Custer County Veterans Affairs Departments provide services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. Local branches of the VA provide Custer County housing assistance to veterans who meet eligibility requirements, including Section 8 benefits offered by the Department of Housing and Urban Development. Veterans can access Custer County Section 8 benefits, apply for Section 8, or apply for other housing assistance programs through the VA in Custer County, Nebraska. Section 8 housing choice vouchers can pay for homes, townhouses, and apartments. Veterans can learn more about their housing service options, including Section 8, through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Custer County Veterans Service Office Broken Bow NE 431 South 10th Avenue 68822 308-872-2071