Phelps County Section 8 (Nebraska)

Phelps County Housing Authorities manage the federal Section 8 program offered by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development. A Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families, including rental housing, rental assistance programs, and Phelps County Section 8 housing choice vouchers in Phelps County, Nebraska. The housing vouchers can be used to pay for single-family homes, townhouses, and apartments, and Phelps County Housing Authorities can help determine eligibility for services, complete a Section 8 application, and they may distribute Section 8 benefits. Housing Authorities provide information on Phelps County low-income housing, including Section 8, on their website.

Holdrege Housing Authority Holdrege NE 1422 12th Avenue 68949 308-995-8733

Phelps County Social Services Departments provide a range of support services, including housing assistance and housing choice vouchers, also known as Section 8. Local Social Services offices connect residents with federal programs, such as Section 8 benefits for low-income families and individuals, which are provided through the Department of Housing and Urban Development in Phelps County, Nebraska. They can help individuals apply for Phelps County Section 8 benefits, determine eligibility for housing assistance, and distribute Section 8 vouchers. Social Services may also accept applications for low-income housing assistance, and they provide information about these services on their website.

Nebraska State Social Service Department Holdrege NE 701 5th Avenue 68949 308-995-8658

Phelps County Veterans Affairs Departments provide services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. Local branches of the VA provide Phelps County housing assistance to veterans who meet eligibility requirements, including Section 8 benefits offered by the Department of Housing and Urban Development. Veterans can access Phelps County Section 8 benefits, apply for Section 8, or apply for other housing assistance programs through the VA in Phelps County, Nebraska. Section 8 housing choice vouchers can pay for homes, townhouses, and apartments. Veterans can learn more about their housing service options, including Section 8, through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

US Department of Veterans Affairs VA Nebraska-Western Iowa Health Care System Holdrege NE 1118 Burlington Street 68949 308-995-3760