Adams County Section 8 (Nebraska)

Adams County Housing Authorities manage the federal Section 8 program offered by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development. A Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families, including rental housing, rental assistance programs, and Adams County Section 8 housing choice vouchers in Adams County, Nebraska. The housing vouchers can be used to pay for single-family homes, townhouses, and apartments, and Adams County Housing Authorities can help determine eligibility for services, complete a Section 8 application, and they may distribute Section 8 benefits. Housing Authorities provide information on Adams County low-income housing, including Section 8, on their website.

Hastings Housing Authority Hastings NE 220 North Hastings Avenue 68901 402-463-5250

Adams County Veterans Affairs Departments provide services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. Local branches of the VA provide Adams County housing assistance to veterans who meet eligibility requirements, including Section 8 benefits offered by the Department of Housing and Urban Development. Veterans can access Adams County Section 8 benefits, apply for Section 8, or apply for other housing assistance programs through the VA in Adams County, Nebraska. Section 8 housing choice vouchers can pay for homes, townhouses, and apartments. Veterans can learn more about their housing service options, including Section 8, through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Disabled American Veterans Hastings NE 302 South Elm Avenue 68901 402-463-9216

Adams County Departments of Aging provide services and programs for elderly members of the community, including Adams County low-income housing assistance such as Section 8. The federal Department of Housing and Urban Development provides Section 8 housing choice vouchers to help the elderly afford safe housing in Adams County, Nebraska. The local Department of Aging provides information on qualifying for Section 8 benefits, helps determine an individual's eligibility requirements and restrictions, and may distribute Section 8 benefits in Adams County. Seniors can receive housing vouchers, income-controlled rent, and rental assistance through the Department of Aging, which provides information about its services online.

Midland Department of Aging Hastings NE 2727 West 2nd Street 68901 308-946-9834