Fillmore County Section 8 (Nebraska)

Fillmore County Housing Authorities manage the federal Section 8 program offered by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development. A Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families, including rental housing, rental assistance programs, and Fillmore County Section 8 housing choice vouchers in Fillmore County, Nebraska. The housing vouchers can be used to pay for single-family homes, townhouses, and apartments, and Fillmore County Housing Authorities can help determine eligibility for services, complete a Section 8 application, and they may distribute Section 8 benefits. Housing Authorities provide information on Fillmore County low-income housing, including Section 8, on their website.

Fairmont Housing Authority Fairmont NE 255 East Main Street 68354 402-268-2891

Fillmore County Veterans Affairs Departments provide services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. Local branches of the VA provide Fillmore County housing assistance to veterans who meet eligibility requirements, including Section 8 benefits offered by the Department of Housing and Urban Development. Veterans can access Fillmore County Section 8 benefits, apply for Section 8, or apply for other housing assistance programs through the VA in Fillmore County, Nebraska. Section 8 housing choice vouchers can pay for homes, townhouses, and apartments. Veterans can learn more about their housing service options, including Section 8, through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Fillmore County Veterans Service Geneva NE 160 North 9th Street 68361 402-759-3219

Veterans of Foreign Wars Geneva NE 109 South 10th Street 68361 402-759-4399

Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 7102 Geneva NE 1018 G Street 68361 402-759-4399