Polk County Section 8 (Nebraska)

Polk County Housing Authorities manage the federal Section 8 program offered by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development. A Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families, including rental housing, rental assistance programs, and Polk County Section 8 housing choice vouchers in Polk County, Nebraska. The housing vouchers can be used to pay for single-family homes, townhouses, and apartments, and Polk County Housing Authorities can help determine eligibility for services, complete a Section 8 application, and they may distribute Section 8 benefits. Housing Authorities provide information on Polk County low-income housing, including Section 8, on their website.

Osceola Housing Authority Osceola NE 601 North Nance Street 68651 402-747-2096

Stromsburg Housing Authority Stromsburg NE 517 7th Street, Apt 100 68666 402-764-6521