Garfield County Section 8 (Nebraska)

Garfield County Housing Authorities manage the federal Section 8 program offered by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development. A Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families, including rental housing, rental assistance programs, and Garfield County Section 8 housing choice vouchers in Garfield County, Nebraska. The housing vouchers can be used to pay for single-family homes, townhouses, and apartments, and Garfield County Housing Authorities can help determine eligibility for services, complete a Section 8 application, and they may distribute Section 8 benefits. Housing Authorities provide information on Garfield County low-income housing, including Section 8, on their website.

Burwell Housing Authority Burwell NE 400 North 8th Avenue 68823 308-346-5136