Brown County Section 8 (Nebraska)

Brown County Social Services Departments provide a range of support services, including housing assistance and housing choice vouchers, also known as Section 8. Local Social Services offices connect residents with federal programs, such as Section 8 benefits for low-income families and individuals, which are provided through the Department of Housing and Urban Development in Brown County, Nebraska. They can help individuals apply for Brown County Section 8 benefits, determine eligibility for housing assistance, and distribute Section 8 vouchers. Social Services may also accept applications for low-income housing assistance, and they provide information about these services on their website.

Brown County Social Service Department Ainsworth NE 644 East 4th Street 69210 402-387-2523

Brown County Veterans Affairs Departments provide services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. Local branches of the VA provide Brown County housing assistance to veterans who meet eligibility requirements, including Section 8 benefits offered by the Department of Housing and Urban Development. Veterans can access Brown County Section 8 benefits, apply for Section 8, or apply for other housing assistance programs through the VA in Brown County, Nebraska. Section 8 housing choice vouchers can pay for homes, townhouses, and apartments. Veterans can learn more about their housing service options, including Section 8, through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Brown County Veterans Office Ainsworth NE 148 West 4th Street, 4 69210 402-387-0233