Valley County Section 8 (Nebraska)

Valley County Housing Authorities manage the federal Section 8 program offered by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development. A Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families, including rental housing, rental assistance programs, and Valley County Section 8 housing choice vouchers in Valley County, Nebraska. The housing vouchers can be used to pay for single-family homes, townhouses, and apartments, and Valley County Housing Authorities can help determine eligibility for services, complete a Section 8 application, and they may distribute Section 8 benefits. Housing Authorities provide information on Valley County low-income housing, including Section 8, on their website.

Ord Housing Authority Ord NE 2410 K Street 68862 308-728-3770

Valley County Social Services Departments provide a range of support services, including housing assistance and housing choice vouchers, also known as Section 8. Local Social Services offices connect residents with federal programs, such as Section 8 benefits for low-income families and individuals, which are provided through the Department of Housing and Urban Development in Valley County, Nebraska. They can help individuals apply for Valley County Section 8 benefits, determine eligibility for housing assistance, and distribute Section 8 vouchers. Social Services may also accept applications for low-income housing assistance, and they provide information about these services on their website.

Ord Social Service Department Ord NE 213 South 15th Street 68862 308-728-3685

Valley County Veterans Affairs Departments provide services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. Local branches of the VA provide Valley County housing assistance to veterans who meet eligibility requirements, including Section 8 benefits offered by the Department of Housing and Urban Development. Veterans can access Valley County Section 8 benefits, apply for Section 8, or apply for other housing assistance programs through the VA in Valley County, Nebraska. Section 8 housing choice vouchers can pay for homes, townhouses, and apartments. Veterans can learn more about their housing service options, including Section 8, through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Valley County Veterans Services Ord NE 125 South 15th Street, 105 68862 308-728-5250

Veterans of Foreign Wars Ord NE 246 South 15th Street 68862 308-728-5351