Hampden County Section 8 (Massachusetts)

Hampden County Housing Authorities manage the federal Section 8 program offered by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development. A Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families, including rental housing, rental assistance programs, and Hampden County Section 8 housing choice vouchers in Hampden County, Massachusetts. The housing vouchers can be used to pay for single-family homes, townhouses, and apartments, and Hampden County Housing Authorities can help determine eligibility for services, complete a Section 8 application, and they may distribute Section 8 benefits. Housing Authorities provide information on Hampden County low-income housing, including Section 8, on their website.

Agawam Housing Authority Agawam MA 66 Meadowbrook Manor 01001 413-786-1297

Chicopee Housing Authority Chicopee MA 1326 Memorial Drive 01020 413-594-3608

East Longmeadow Housing Authority East Longmeadow MA 81 Quarry Hill 01028 413-525-7057

Hampden Housing Authority Hampden MA SPRING MEADOW Ln 01036 413-566-8157

Holyoke Housing Authority Holyoke MA 5 Hampden Street 01040 413-539-2240

Ludlow Housing Authority Ludlow MA 114 Wilson Street 01056 413-589-7272

Monson Housing Authority Monson MA 31 State Street, Ste 50 01057 413-267-4047

Palmer Housing Authority Palmer MA 13 Fletcher Street 01069 413-283-9311

Springfield Housing Authority Springfield MA 51 Robert Dyer Circle 01109 413-785-4535

West Springfield Housing Authority West Springfield MA 37 Oxford Place 01089 413-788-0988

Westfield Housing Authority Westfield MA 16 Washington Street 01085 413-568-2819

Wilbraham Housing Authority Wilbraham MA 36 Stony Hill Road, Ste 36 01095 413-543-1700

Hampden County Town and City Halls provide a range of municipal services for their residents, including low-income housing assistance. In some areas, the Town or City Hall distributes Hampden County Section 8 housing choice vouchers offered by the Department of Housing and Urban Development. Town and City Halls provide information on qualifying for Section 8 support, accessing Section 8 benefits, and paying for single-family homes or apartments with Section 8 vouchers in Hampden County, Massachusetts. They may also provide other rental assistance programs for qualifying Hampden County individuals and families. Town and City Halls provide Section 8 information on their websites.

Agawam Town Hall Agawam MA 36 Main Street 01001 413-786-0400

Blandford Town Hall Blandford MA 102 Main Street 01008 413-848-2782

Chester Town Hall Chester MA Unit 16, 15 Middlefield Rd, Unit 16 01011 413-354-7760

Chicopee City Hall Chicopee MA Rm 100, 17 Springfield St, Rm 100 01013 413-594-4711

Granville Town Hall Granville MA 707 Main Road 01034 413-357-8585

Holland Town Hall Holland MA 27 Sturbridge Road, Ste 34 01521 413-245-7108

Holyoke City Hall Holyoke MA 536 Dwight Street, Ste 4 01040 413-322-5510

Longmeadow Town Hall Longmeadow MA 20 Williams Street 01106 413-565-4140

Monson Town Hall Monson MA 110 Main Street, Ste 10 01057 413-267-4119

Montgomery Town Hall Montgomery MA 161 Main Road 01085 413-862-3386

Russell Town Hall Russell MA 65 Main Street 01071 413-862-3265

Springfield City Hall Springfield MA 36 Court Street, # 123 01103 413-787-6000

Tolland Town Hall Tolland MA 241 West Granville Road 01034 413-258-4794

West Springfield Town Hall West Springfield MA 26 Central Street, Ste 8 01089 413-263-3012

Westfield City Hall Westfield MA 59 Court Street, Ste 2 01085 413-572-6200

Wilbraham Town Hall Wilbraham MA 240 Springfield Street 01095 413-596-8111

Hampden County Veterans Affairs Departments provide services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. Local branches of the VA provide Hampden County housing assistance to veterans who meet eligibility requirements, including Section 8 benefits offered by the Department of Housing and Urban Development. Veterans can access Hampden County Section 8 benefits, apply for Section 8, or apply for other housing assistance programs through the VA in Hampden County, Massachusetts. Section 8 housing choice vouchers can pay for homes, townhouses, and apartments. Veterans can learn more about their housing service options, including Section 8, through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Chicopee City Veterans Department Chicopee MA 36 Center Street 01013 413-594-3470

Disabled American Veterans West Springfield MA 425 Union Street 01089 413-301-8739

Italian-Americans Veterans Sistro East Longmeadow MA 213 Vineland Avenue 01028 413-739-8862

Monson Town Veterans Service Monson MA 110 Main Street, 13 01057 413-267-4140

Puerto Rican Veterans Association Springfield MA 281 Franklin Street 01104 413-731-0194

Springfield Veterans Service Springfield MA 36 Court Street, 416 01103 413-787-6144

US Department of Veterans Affairs - VA Out Patient Clinic Springfield MA 25 Bond Street 01104 413-788-5560

Veterans of Foreign Wars Westfield MA 69 Elm Street 01085 413-562-9890

Veterans of Foreign Wars Southwick MA 151 Point Grove Road 01077 413-569-9022

Veterans of Foreign Wars Springfield MA 63 Veterans Way 01108 413-739-8658

Veterans of Foreign Wars Chicopee MA 374 Front Street 01013 413-594-9821

Vietnam Veterans Of America Chicopee MA 154 Grove Street 01020 413-781-8438

West Springfield Veterans Services West Springfield MA 26 Central Street, 25 01089 413-263-3019

Hampden County Social Services Departments provide a range of support services, including housing assistance and housing choice vouchers, also known as Section 8. Local Social Services offices connect residents with federal programs, such as Section 8 benefits for low-income families and individuals, which are provided through the Department of Housing and Urban Development in Hampden County, Massachusetts. They can help individuals apply for Hampden County Section 8 benefits, determine eligibility for housing assistance, and distribute Section 8 vouchers. Social Services may also accept applications for low-income housing assistance, and they provide information about these services on their website.

Holyoke Social Service Department Holyoke MA 113 Hampden Street 01040 413-536-4762

Massachusetts State Social Service Department Springfield MA 112 Industry Avenue 01104 413-731-8495