Franklin County Section 8 (Massachusetts)

Franklin County Housing Authorities manage the federal Section 8 program offered by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development. A Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families, including rental housing, rental assistance programs, and Franklin County Section 8 housing choice vouchers in Franklin County, Massachusetts. The housing vouchers can be used to pay for single-family homes, townhouses, and apartments, and Franklin County Housing Authorities can help determine eligibility for services, complete a Section 8 application, and they may distribute Section 8 benefits. Housing Authorities provide information on Franklin County low-income housing, including Section 8, on their website.

Franklin County Housing Authority Montague MA 80 Canal Street 01376 413-863-9781

Franklin County Housing Authority Gill MA 12 Main Road 01354 413-863-3665

Franklin County Housing Authority Northfield MA 88 Main Street 01360 413-498-5558

Greenfield Housing Authority Greenfield MA 491 Main Street 01301 413-772-2612

Shelburne Housing Authority Shelburne Falls MA HIGHLAND Vlg 01370 413-625-9360

Turner Falls Housing Authority Turners Falls MA 446 Millers Falls Rd 01376 413-659-3127

Franklin County Town and City Halls provide a range of municipal services for their residents, including low-income housing assistance. In some areas, the Town or City Hall distributes Franklin County Section 8 housing choice vouchers offered by the Department of Housing and Urban Development. Town and City Halls provide information on qualifying for Section 8 support, accessing Section 8 benefits, and paying for single-family homes or apartments with Section 8 vouchers in Franklin County, Massachusetts. They may also provide other rental assistance programs for qualifying Franklin County individuals and families. Town and City Halls provide Section 8 information on their websites.

Conway Town Hall Conway MA 32 Main Street 01341 413-369-4235

Gill Town Hall Gill MA 360 Main Road 01354 413-863-2591

Hawley Town Hall Hawley MA 8 Pudding Hollow Road 01339 413-339-5518

Heath Town Hall Heath MA 1 East Main Street 01346 413-337-4934

Leyden Town Hall Leyden MA 16 West Leyden Road 01337 413-774-4111

Monroe Town Hall Monroe Bridge MA 3 School Street 01350 413-424-5272

New Salem Town Hall New Salem MA 15 South Main Street 01355 978-544-2731

Orange Town Hall Orange MA 6 Prospect Street, Ste 3 01364 978-544-1100

Rowe Town Hall Rowe MA 321 Zoar Road 01367 413-339-5520

Shelburne Town Hall Shelburne Falls MA 17 State Street 01370 413-625-6330

Warwick Town Hall Warwick MA 12 Athol Road 01378 978-544-6315

Franklin County Veterans Affairs Departments provide services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. Local branches of the VA provide Franklin County housing assistance to veterans who meet eligibility requirements, including Section 8 benefits offered by the Department of Housing and Urban Development. Veterans can access Franklin County Section 8 benefits, apply for Section 8, or apply for other housing assistance programs through the VA in Franklin County, Massachusetts. Section 8 housing choice vouchers can pay for homes, townhouses, and apartments. Veterans can learn more about their housing service options, including Section 8, through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Greenfield Veterans Agent Greenfield MA 253 Main Street 01301 413-772-1571

Veterans of Foreign Wars Shelburne Falls MA 19 Water Street 01370 413-625-9277