Middlesex County Section 8 (Connecticut)

Middlesex County Housing Authorities manage the federal Section 8 program offered by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development. A Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families, including rental housing, rental assistance programs, and Middlesex County Section 8 housing choice vouchers in Middlesex County, Connecticut. The housing vouchers can be used to pay for single-family homes, townhouses, and apartments, and Middlesex County Housing Authorities can help determine eligibility for services, complete a Section 8 application, and they may distribute Section 8 benefits. Housing Authorities provide information on Middlesex County low-income housing, including Section 8, on their website.

Clinton Housing Authority Clinton CT 159 Glenwood Road 06413 860-669-6383

Deep River Town Housing Authority Deep River CT 60 Main Street 06417 860-526-5119

Middletown Housing Authority Middletown CT 40 Broad Street, Ste 1 06457 860-346-8671

Portland Housing Authority Portland CT 9 Chatham Court 06480 860-342-1688

Rockfall Housing Authority Middlefield CT 1 Sugarloaf Terrace 06481 860-344-9933

Westbrook Housing Authority Westbrook CT 34 Worthington Drive 06498 860-399-3154

Middlesex County Town and City Halls provide a range of municipal services for their residents, including low-income housing assistance. In some areas, the Town or City Hall distributes Middlesex County Section 8 housing choice vouchers offered by the Department of Housing and Urban Development. Town and City Halls provide information on qualifying for Section 8 support, accessing Section 8 benefits, and paying for single-family homes or apartments with Section 8 vouchers in Middlesex County, Connecticut. They may also provide other rental assistance programs for qualifying Middlesex County individuals and families. Town and City Halls provide Section 8 information on their websites.

Chester Town Hall Chester CT 203 Middlesex Turnpike 06412 860-526-0013

Clinton Town Hall Clinton CT 54 East Main Street 06413 860-669-9333

Deep River Town Hall Deep River CT 174 Main Street 06417 860-526-6020

Durham Town Hall Durham CT 30 Town House Road 06422 860-349-3452

East Haddam Town Hall East Haddam CT 7 Main Street 06423 860-873-5035

East Hampton Town Hall East Hampton CT 20 East High Street 06424 860-267-2519

Essex Town Hall Essex CT 29 West Avenue 06426 860-767-4340

Haddam Town Hall Haddam CT WALKLEY HILL Rd 06438 860-345-2769

Middlefield Town Hall Middlefield CT 406 Jackson Hill Road 06455 860-349-3294

Middletown City Hall Middletown CT 245 deKoven Drive 06457 860-344-3401

Old Saybrook Town Hall Old Saybrook CT 60 Old Boston Post Road 06475 860-395-3184

Westbrook Town Hall Westbrook CT 866 Boston Post Road 06498 860-399-3044

Middlesex County Social Services Departments provide a range of support services, including housing assistance and housing choice vouchers, also known as Section 8. Local Social Services offices connect residents with federal programs, such as Section 8 benefits for low-income families and individuals, which are provided through the Department of Housing and Urban Development in Middlesex County, Connecticut. They can help individuals apply for Middlesex County Section 8 benefits, determine eligibility for housing assistance, and distribute Section 8 vouchers. Social Services may also accept applications for low-income housing assistance, and they provide information about these services on their website.

Clinton Social Service Department Clinton CT 61 East Main Street 06413 860-669-7347

Connecticut State Social Service Department Middletown CT 117 Main Street Extension 06457 860-388-3515

East Hampton Social Service Department East Hampton CT 22 E High St 06424 860-267-9601

Middlefield Social Service Department Middlefield CT 405 Main Street 06455 860-349-7121

Old Saybrook Social Service Department Old Saybrook CT 302 Main Street 06475 860-395-3188

Middlesex County Veterans Affairs Departments provide services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. Local branches of the VA provide Middlesex County housing assistance to veterans who meet eligibility requirements, including Section 8 benefits offered by the Department of Housing and Urban Development. Veterans can access Middlesex County Section 8 benefits, apply for Section 8, or apply for other housing assistance programs through the VA in Middlesex County, Connecticut. Section 8 housing choice vouchers can pay for homes, townhouses, and apartments. Veterans can learn more about their housing service options, including Section 8, through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Veterans Corner Inc Middletown CT 511 Atkins Street 06457 860-346-5100

Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 10153 Old Saybrook CT 315 Essex Road 06475 860-388-1155

Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 5095 East Hampton CT 20 North Maple Street 06424 860-267-8837