Shiawassee County Section 8 (Michigan)

Shiawassee County Veterans Affairs Departments provide services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. Local branches of the VA provide Shiawassee County housing assistance to veterans who meet eligibility requirements, including Section 8 benefits offered by the Department of Housing and Urban Development. Veterans can access Shiawassee County Section 8 benefits, apply for Section 8, or apply for other housing assistance programs through the VA in Shiawassee County, Michigan. Section 8 housing choice vouchers can pay for homes, townhouses, and apartments. Veterans can learn more about their housing service options, including Section 8, through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

American Veterans Durand MI 8495 Michigan 71 48429 989-288-3655

Shiawassee County Veterans Affairs Corunna MI 701 South Norton Street 48817 989-743-2231

Veterans of Foreign Wars New Lothrop MI 8235 Saginaw Street 48460 810-638-5874

Veterans of Foreign Wars Corunna MI 416 South Shiawassee Street 48817 989-743-5015

Veterans of Foreign Wars Durand MI 923 North Saginaw Street 48429 989-288-3887

Veterans of Foreign Wars Club Perry MI 601 North Main Street 48872 517-625-3154

Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 9455 Owosso MI 519 South Chipman Street 48867 989-723-8655

Shiawassee County Town and City Halls provide a range of municipal services for their residents, including low-income housing assistance. In some areas, the Town or City Hall distributes Shiawassee County Section 8 housing choice vouchers offered by the Department of Housing and Urban Development. Town and City Halls provide information on qualifying for Section 8 support, accessing Section 8 benefits, and paying for single-family homes or apartments with Section 8 vouchers in Shiawassee County, Michigan. They may also provide other rental assistance programs for qualifying Shiawassee County individuals and families. Town and City Halls provide Section 8 information on their websites.

Durand City Hall Durand MI 215 West Clinton Street 48429 989-288-3113

Laingsburg City Hall Laingsburg MI 114 South Woodhull Road 48848 517-651-6101

Owosso City Hall Owosso MI 301 West Main Street 48867 989-725-0599

Perry City Hall Perry MI 203 Polly 48872 517-625-6155

Shiawassee County Social Services Departments provide a range of support services, including housing assistance and housing choice vouchers, also known as Section 8. Local Social Services offices connect residents with federal programs, such as Section 8 benefits for low-income families and individuals, which are provided through the Department of Housing and Urban Development in Shiawassee County, Michigan. They can help individuals apply for Shiawassee County Section 8 benefits, determine eligibility for housing assistance, and distribute Section 8 vouchers. Social Services may also accept applications for low-income housing assistance, and they provide information about these services on their website.

Owosso Social Service Department Owosso MI 1975 West M 21 48867 989-725-3200