Genesee County Section 8 (Michigan)

Search for Genesee County, MI Section 8 housing. A Section 8 search provides information on applying for Section 8, qualifying for Section 8, Section 8 application, Section 8 restrictions, Section 8 rules, Section 8 vouchers, housing choice vouchers, HUD vouchers, low-income housing, rental assistance programs, veteran housing assistance, senior housing, low-income senior housing, and receiving housing vouchers.

Genesee County Veterans Affairs Departments provide services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. Local branches of the VA provide Genesee County housing assistance to veterans who meet eligibility requirements, including Section 8 benefits offered by the Department of Housing and Urban Development. Veterans can access Genesee County Section 8 benefits, apply for Section 8, or apply for other housing assistance programs through the VA in Genesee County, Michigan. Section 8 housing choice vouchers can pay for homes, townhouses, and apartments. Veterans can learn more about their housing service options, including Section 8, through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Alternative Veteran Solution Flint MI 1506 Gainey Avenue 48503 810-820-2087

Disabled American Veterans Burton MI 4270 East Bristol Road 48519 810-742-9220

Disabled American Veterans Flint MI 3185 Pasadena Avenue 48504 810-732-8490

US Veterans Affairs Department Grand Blanc MI 12765 South Saginaw Street 48439 810-695-2007

Vetbiz Central Flint MI 501 South Averill Avenue 48506 810-767-8387

Veterans of Foreign Wars Burton MI 2260 Belsay Road 48519 810-743-4138

Veterans of Foreign Wars Davison MI 9474 Lapeer Road 48423 810-658-9069

Veterans of Foreign Wars Flint MI 4138 Corunna Road 48532 810-230-8410

Veterans of Foreign Wars Clio MI 10380 North Saginaw Road 48420 810-686-3057

Veterans of Foreign Wars Fenton MI 1148 North Leroy Street 48430 810-629-3700

Veterans of Foreign Wars Flint MI 5065 Saginaw Road 48507 810-742-1995

Veterans of Foreign Wars Swartz Creek MI 3131 Elms Road 48473 810-635-9792

Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 8236 Flint MI 4008 Coldwater Road 48504 810-787-5520

Vietnam Veterans Of America Burton MI 4270 East Bristol Road 48519 810-232-7773

Vietnam Veterans of America Flint MI 4138 Corunna Road 48532 810-232-7773

Genesee County Town and City Halls provide a range of municipal services for their residents, including low-income housing assistance. In some areas, the Town or City Hall distributes Genesee County Section 8 housing choice vouchers offered by the Department of Housing and Urban Development. Town and City Halls provide information on qualifying for Section 8 support, accessing Section 8 benefits, and paying for single-family homes or apartments with Section 8 vouchers in Genesee County, Michigan. They may also provide other rental assistance programs for qualifying Genesee County individuals and families. Town and City Halls provide Section 8 information on their websites.

Burton City Hall Burton MI 4303 S Center Rd 48519 810-743-1500

Clio City Hall Clio MI 505 West Vienna Street 48420 810-686-5850

Davison City Hall Davison MI 200 East Flint Street 48423 810-653-2191

Fenton City Hall Fenton MI 301 South Leroy Street 48430 810-629-2261

Flint City Hall Flint MI 1101 Saginaw Street 48502 810-766-7413

Flushing City Hall Flushing MI 309 East Main Street 48433

Grand Blanc City Hall Grand Blanc MI 203 E Grand Blanc Rd 48439 810-694-1118

Genesee County Social Services Departments provide a range of support services, including housing assistance and housing choice vouchers, also known as Section 8. Local Social Services offices connect residents with federal programs, such as Section 8 benefits for low-income families and individuals, which are provided through the Department of Housing and Urban Development in Genesee County, Michigan. They can help individuals apply for Genesee County Section 8 benefits, determine eligibility for housing assistance, and distribute Section 8 vouchers. Social Services may also accept applications for low-income housing assistance, and they provide information about these services on their website.

Flint Social Service Department Flint MI 4100 West Pierson Road 48504 810-787-7101