Gratiot County Section 8 (Michigan)

Gratiot County Medicaid Offices act as local branches of the federal Medicaid program, and they help low-income individuals and families receive services such as health insurance, hospice care, and low-income housing assistance in Gratiot County, Michigan. A Medicaid Office can coordinate with the federal Department of Housing and Urban Development to help qualifying individuals and families access Gratiot County Section 8 housing. Section 8 provides vouchers to pay for Gratiot County homes, townhouses, and apartments, and the Medicaid Office can help apply for services, meet eligibility requirements, and use Section 8 benefits. Medicaid Offices provide more information on their website.

Ithaca Michigan Medicaid Office Ithaca MI 151 Commerce Drive 48847 989-875-3893

Gratiot County Veterans Affairs Departments provide services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. Local branches of the VA provide Gratiot County housing assistance to veterans who meet eligibility requirements, including Section 8 benefits offered by the Department of Housing and Urban Development. Veterans can access Gratiot County Section 8 benefits, apply for Section 8, or apply for other housing assistance programs through the VA in Gratiot County, Michigan. Section 8 housing choice vouchers can pay for homes, townhouses, and apartments. Veterans can learn more about their housing service options, including Section 8, through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Michigan Veterans Affairs Agency-Veterans Service Office Ithaca MI 214 East Center Street 48847 989-875-5258

Veterans of Foreign Wars Alma MI 1302 Wright Avenue 48801 989-466-5454

Veterans of Foreign Wars St. Louis MI 1295 West Monroe Road 48880 989-681-4706