Montcalm County Section 8 (Michigan)

Montcalm County Town and City Halls provide a range of municipal services for their residents, including low-income housing assistance. In some areas, the Town or City Hall distributes Montcalm County Section 8 housing choice vouchers offered by the Department of Housing and Urban Development. Town and City Halls provide information on qualifying for Section 8 support, accessing Section 8 benefits, and paying for single-family homes or apartments with Section 8 vouchers in Montcalm County, Michigan. They may also provide other rental assistance programs for qualifying Montcalm County individuals and families. Town and City Halls provide Section 8 information on their websites.

Carson City City Hall Carson MI 123 East Main Street 48811 989-584-3515

Crystal City Hall Crystal MI 217 West Park Street 48818 989-235-4800

Greenville City Hall Greenville MI 411 South Lafayette Street 48838 616-754-5644

Stanton City Hall Stanton MI 225 South Camburn Street 48888 989-831-4440

Montcalm County Medicaid Offices act as local branches of the federal Medicaid program, and they help low-income individuals and families receive services such as health insurance, hospice care, and low-income housing assistance in Montcalm County, Michigan. A Medicaid Office can coordinate with the federal Department of Housing and Urban Development to help qualifying individuals and families access Montcalm County Section 8 housing. Section 8 provides vouchers to pay for Montcalm County homes, townhouses, and apartments, and the Medicaid Office can help apply for services, meet eligibility requirements, and use Section 8 benefits. Medicaid Offices provide more information on their website.

Stanton Michigan Medicaid Office Stanton MI 615 North State Street 48888 989-831-5237

Montcalm County Veterans Affairs Departments provide services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. Local branches of the VA provide Montcalm County housing assistance to veterans who meet eligibility requirements, including Section 8 benefits offered by the Department of Housing and Urban Development. Veterans can access Montcalm County Section 8 benefits, apply for Section 8, or apply for other housing assistance programs through the VA in Montcalm County, Michigan. Section 8 housing choice vouchers can pay for homes, townhouses, and apartments. Veterans can learn more about their housing service options, including Section 8, through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Veterans of Foreign Wars Sheridan MI 209 Washington Street 48884 989-291-9680

Veterans of Foreign Wars Edmore MI 2292 Howard City Edmore Road Northeast 48829 989-427-3856

Veterans of Foreign Wars Howard City MI 1001 Ensley Street 49329 231-937-5204

Veterans of Foreign Wars Six Lakes MI 8968 North Greenville Road 48886 989-352-9917

Veterans of Foreign Wars Six Lakes MI 2195 Fleck Road 48886 989-365-3671