Kent County Section 8 (Michigan)

Search for Kent County, MI Section 8 housing. A Section 8 search provides information on applying for Section 8, qualifying for Section 8, Section 8 application, Section 8 restrictions, Section 8 rules, Section 8 vouchers, housing choice vouchers, HUD vouchers, low-income housing, rental assistance programs, veteran housing assistance, senior housing, low-income senior housing, and receiving housing vouchers.

Kent County Housing Authorities manage the federal Section 8 program offered by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development. A Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families, including rental housing, rental assistance programs, and Kent County Section 8 housing choice vouchers in Kent County, Michigan. The housing vouchers can be used to pay for single-family homes, townhouses, and apartments, and Kent County Housing Authorities can help determine eligibility for services, complete a Section 8 application, and they may distribute Section 8 benefits. Housing Authorities provide information on Kent County low-income housing, including Section 8, on their website.

Grand Rapids Housing Authority Grand Rapids MI 1420 Fuller Avenue Southeast 49507 616-235-2600

Kent County Town and City Halls provide a range of municipal services for their residents, including low-income housing assistance. In some areas, the Town or City Hall distributes Kent County Section 8 housing choice vouchers offered by the Department of Housing and Urban Development. Town and City Halls provide information on qualifying for Section 8 support, accessing Section 8 benefits, and paying for single-family homes or apartments with Section 8 vouchers in Kent County, Michigan. They may also provide other rental assistance programs for qualifying Kent County individuals and families. Town and City Halls provide Section 8 information on their websites.

Cedar Springs City Hall Cedar Springs MI 66 South Main 49319 616-696-1330

Grand Rapids City Hall Grand Rapids MI Unit 2, 300 Monroe Ave NW 49503 616-456-3010

Grandville City Hall Grandville MI 3195 Wilson Avenue Southwest 49418 616-531-3030

Sand Lake Town Hall Sand Lake MI 2 West Maple Street 49343 616-636-8854

Wyoming City Hall Wyoming MI 1155 28th Street Southwest 49509 616-534-5799

Kent County Veterans Affairs Departments provide services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. Local branches of the VA provide Kent County housing assistance to veterans who meet eligibility requirements, including Section 8 benefits offered by the Department of Housing and Urban Development. Veterans can access Kent County Section 8 benefits, apply for Section 8, or apply for other housing assistance programs through the VA in Kent County, Michigan. Section 8 housing choice vouchers can pay for homes, townhouses, and apartments. Veterans can learn more about their housing service options, including Section 8, through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Disabled American Veterans Kentwood MI 4809 Eastern Avenue Southeast 49508 616-532-2177

Kent County Veterans Affairs Grand Rapids MI 215 Straight Avenue Northwest 49504 616-336-3492

Michigan Veteran Services Grand Rapids MI 1940 Eastern Avenue Southeast 49507 616-243-0385

US Department Of Veterans Affairs Grand Rapids Grand Rapids MI 2050 Breton Road Southeast 49546 616-285-5795

Veterans of Foreign Wars Lowell MI 3124 Alden Nash Avenue Southeast 49331 616-897-8303

Veterans of Foreign Wars Grand Rapids MI 557 11th Street Northwest 49504 616-774-9271

Kent County Social Services Departments provide a range of support services, including housing assistance and housing choice vouchers, also known as Section 8. Local Social Services offices connect residents with federal programs, such as Section 8 benefits for low-income families and individuals, which are provided through the Department of Housing and Urban Development in Kent County, Michigan. They can help individuals apply for Kent County Section 8 benefits, determine eligibility for housing assistance, and distribute Section 8 vouchers. Social Services may also accept applications for low-income housing assistance, and they provide information about these services on their website.

Grand Rapids Social Service Department Grand Rapids MI 99 Monroe Avenue Northwest 49503 616-456-6290