Otsego County Section 8 (Michigan)

Otsego County Social Services Departments provide a range of support services, including housing assistance and housing choice vouchers, also known as Section 8. Local Social Services offices connect residents with federal programs, such as Section 8 benefits for low-income families and individuals, which are provided through the Department of Housing and Urban Development in Otsego County, Michigan. They can help individuals apply for Otsego County Section 8 benefits, determine eligibility for housing assistance, and distribute Section 8 vouchers. Social Services may also accept applications for low-income housing assistance, and they provide information about these services on their website.

Gaylord Social Service Department Gaylord MI 1999 Walden Dr 49735 989-732-1702

Otsego County Veterans Affairs Departments provide services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. Local branches of the VA provide Otsego County housing assistance to veterans who meet eligibility requirements, including Section 8 benefits offered by the Department of Housing and Urban Development. Veterans can access Otsego County Section 8 benefits, apply for Section 8, or apply for other housing assistance programs through the VA in Otsego County, Michigan. Section 8 housing choice vouchers can pay for homes, townhouses, and apartments. Veterans can learn more about their housing service options, including Section 8, through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Michigan Department Of Military And Veterans Affairs Gaylord MI 225 West Main Street, 111 49735 989-731-7575

US Department Of Veteran Affairs Gaylord Gaylord MI 806 South Otsego Avenue 49735 989-732-7525