Grand Traverse County Section 8 (Michigan)

Search for Grand Traverse County, MI Section 8 housing. A Section 8 search provides information on applying for Section 8, qualifying for Section 8, Section 8 application, Section 8 restrictions, Section 8 rules, Section 8 vouchers, housing choice vouchers, HUD vouchers, low-income housing, rental assistance programs, veteran housing assistance, senior housing, low-income senior housing, and receiving housing vouchers.

Grand Traverse County Departments of Aging provide services and programs for elderly members of the community, including Grand Traverse County low-income housing assistance such as Section 8. The federal Department of Housing and Urban Development provides Section 8 housing choice vouchers to help the elderly afford safe housing in Grand Traverse County, Michigan. The local Department of Aging provides information on qualifying for Section 8 benefits, helps determine an individual's eligibility requirements and restrictions, and may distribute Section 8 benefits in Grand Traverse County. Seniors can receive housing vouchers, income-controlled rent, and rental assistance through the Department of Aging, which provides information about its services online.

Grand Traverse County Department of Aging Traverse MI 520 West Front Street 49684 231-922-4688

Grand Traverse County Social Services Departments provide a range of support services, including housing assistance and housing choice vouchers, also known as Section 8. Local Social Services offices connect residents with federal programs, such as Section 8 benefits for low-income families and individuals, which are provided through the Department of Housing and Urban Development in Grand Traverse County, Michigan. They can help individuals apply for Grand Traverse County Section 8 benefits, determine eligibility for housing assistance, and distribute Section 8 vouchers. Social Services may also accept applications for low-income housing assistance, and they provide information about these services on their website.

Grand Traverse County Social Service Department Traverse MI 701 South Elmwood Avenue 49684 231-941-3900

Grand Traverse County Veterans Affairs Departments provide services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. Local branches of the VA provide Grand Traverse County housing assistance to veterans who meet eligibility requirements, including Section 8 benefits offered by the Department of Housing and Urban Development. Veterans can access Grand Traverse County Section 8 benefits, apply for Section 8, or apply for other housing assistance programs through the VA in Grand Traverse County, Michigan. Section 8 housing choice vouchers can pay for homes, townhouses, and apartments. Veterans can learn more about their housing service options, including Section 8, through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Grand Traverse Veterans Affair Traverse MI 2650 Lafranier Road 49686 231-995-6070

US Department of Veterans Affairs-Traverse City Vet Center Traverse MI 3766 U.s. 31 49684 231-935-0051

Veterans of Foreign Wars Cherryland Post Traverse MI 3400 Veterans Drive 49684 231-946-7317