Antrim County Section 8 (Michigan)

Antrim County Veterans Affairs Departments provide services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. Local branches of the VA provide Antrim County housing assistance to veterans who meet eligibility requirements, including Section 8 benefits offered by the Department of Housing and Urban Development. Veterans can access Antrim County Section 8 benefits, apply for Section 8, or apply for other housing assistance programs through the VA in Antrim County, Michigan. Section 8 housing choice vouchers can pay for homes, townhouses, and apartments. Veterans can learn more about their housing service options, including Section 8, through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Amvets Post 114 Elk Rapids MI 410 Bridge Street 49629 231-264-5182

Antrim County Veterans Counselor Bellaire MI 203 East Cayuga Street 49615 231-533-8499

Central Lake Veterans of Foreign Wars Torch Post Central Lake MI 1805 South Main Street 49622 231-544-6455

Disabled American Veterans Mancelona MI 303 North Maple Street 49659 231-587-9861

Antrim County Social Services Departments provide a range of support services, including housing assistance and housing choice vouchers, also known as Section 8. Local Social Services offices connect residents with federal programs, such as Section 8 benefits for low-income families and individuals, which are provided through the Department of Housing and Urban Development in Antrim County, Michigan. They can help individuals apply for Antrim County Section 8 benefits, determine eligibility for housing assistance, and distribute Section 8 vouchers. Social Services may also accept applications for low-income housing assistance, and they provide information about these services on their website.

Michigan State Social Service Department Bellaire MI 205 East Cayuga Street 49615 231-533-8664