Chippewa County Section 8 (Michigan)

Chippewa County Housing Authorities manage the federal Section 8 program offered by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development. A Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families, including rental housing, rental assistance programs, and Chippewa County Section 8 housing choice vouchers in Chippewa County, Michigan. The housing vouchers can be used to pay for single-family homes, townhouses, and apartments, and Chippewa County Housing Authorities can help determine eligibility for services, complete a Section 8 application, and they may distribute Section 8 benefits. Housing Authorities provide information on Chippewa County low-income housing, including Section 8, on their website.

Brimley Housing Authority Brimley MI 3095 South Towering Pines 49715 906-248-5524

Chippewa County Veterans Affairs Departments provide services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. Local branches of the VA provide Chippewa County housing assistance to veterans who meet eligibility requirements, including Section 8 benefits offered by the Department of Housing and Urban Development. Veterans can access Chippewa County Section 8 benefits, apply for Section 8, or apply for other housing assistance programs through the VA in Chippewa County, Michigan. Section 8 housing choice vouchers can pay for homes, townhouses, and apartments. Veterans can learn more about their housing service options, including Section 8, through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Veterans of Foreign Wars Sault Ste. Marie MI 401 West Portage Avenue 49783 906-632-7761

Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 9023 Brimley MI 8968 Michigan 28 49715 906-248-5450