Tulare County Section 8 (California)

Tulare County Housing Authorities manage the federal Section 8 program offered by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development. A Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families, including rental housing, rental assistance programs, and Tulare County Section 8 housing choice vouchers in Tulare County, California. The housing vouchers can be used to pay for single-family homes, townhouses, and apartments, and Tulare County Housing Authorities can help determine eligibility for services, complete a Section 8 application, and they may distribute Section 8 benefits. Housing Authorities provide information on Tulare County low-income housing, including Section 8, on their website.

Porterville Housing Authority Porterville CA 342 N Reservation Rd 93257 559-784-3155

Tulare County Housing Authority Farmersville CA 833 South Farmersville Boulevard 93223 559-747-3022

Tulare County Housing Authority Tulare CA 1350 West San Joaquin Avenue 93274 559-685-8074

Tulare County Housing Authority Dinuba CA 600 North Euclid Avenue 93618 559-591-2384

Tulare County Housing Authority Visalia CA 5140 West Cypress Avenue 93277 559-627-3700

Tulare County Town and City Halls provide a range of municipal services for their residents, including low-income housing assistance. In some areas, the Town or City Hall distributes Tulare County Section 8 housing choice vouchers offered by the Department of Housing and Urban Development. Town and City Halls provide information on qualifying for Section 8 support, accessing Section 8 benefits, and paying for single-family homes or apartments with Section 8 vouchers in Tulare County, California. They may also provide other rental assistance programs for qualifying Tulare County individuals and families. Town and City Halls provide Section 8 information on their websites.

Dinuba City Hall Dinuba CA 405 East El Monte Way 93618 559-591-5900

Exeter City Hall Exeter CA 137 N F St 93221 559-592-3710

Farmersville City Hall Farmersville CA 909 West Visalia Road 93223 559-747-0458

Lindsay City Hall Lindsay CA 251 East Honolulu Street 93247 559-562-5927

Porterville City Hall Porterville CA 291 North Main Street 93257 559-782-7466

Tulare City Hall Tulare CA 411 East Kern Avenue 93274 559-685-2300

Visalia City Hall Visalia CA 707 West Acequia Avenue 93291 559-713-4300

Woodlake City Hall Woodlake CA 350 North Valencia Boulevard 93286 559-564-8055

Tulare County Veterans Affairs Departments provide services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. Local branches of the VA provide Tulare County housing assistance to veterans who meet eligibility requirements, including Section 8 benefits offered by the Department of Housing and Urban Development. Veterans can access Tulare County Section 8 benefits, apply for Section 8, or apply for other housing assistance programs through the VA in Tulare County, California. Section 8 housing choice vouchers can pay for homes, townhouses, and apartments. Veterans can learn more about their housing service options, including Section 8, through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Exeter Veterans Memorial Building Exeter CA 324 North Kaweah Avenue 93221 559-592-2263

Springville Veterans Memorial Springville CA 35944 California 190 93265 559-539-0223

US Department of Veterans Affairs Tulare Community-Based Outpatient Clinic Tulare CA 1050 North Cherry Street 93274 559-684-8703

Veterans Memorial Building Terra Bella CA 23941 Avenue 95 93270 559-535-4454

Tulare County Social Services Departments provide a range of support services, including housing assistance and housing choice vouchers, also known as Section 8. Local Social Services offices connect residents with federal programs, such as Section 8 benefits for low-income families and individuals, which are provided through the Department of Housing and Urban Development in Tulare County, California. They can help individuals apply for Tulare County Section 8 benefits, determine eligibility for housing assistance, and distribute Section 8 vouchers. Social Services may also accept applications for low-income housing assistance, and they provide information about these services on their website.

Tulare County Social Service Department Lindsay CA 900 Road 214 93247 559-562-7400

Tulare County Social Service Department Porterville CA 1055 West Henderson Avenue, Ste 1 93257 559-782-4750