Ventura County Section 8 (California)

Ventura County Housing Authorities manage the federal Section 8 program offered by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development. A Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families, including rental housing, rental assistance programs, and Ventura County Section 8 housing choice vouchers in Ventura County, California. The housing vouchers can be used to pay for single-family homes, townhouses, and apartments, and Ventura County Housing Authorities can help determine eligibility for services, complete a Section 8 application, and they may distribute Section 8 benefits. Housing Authorities provide information on Ventura County low-income housing, including Section 8, on their website.

Newbury Park Housing Authority Thousand Oaks CA 1400 West Hillcrest Drive 91320 805-480-9991

Oxnard Housing Authority Oxnard CA 435 South D Street 93030 805-385-8096

Port Heuneme Housing Authority Port Hueneme CA 118 Willowbrook St 93041 805-986-4170

Santa Paula Housing Authority Santa Paula CA 15500 West Telegraph Road, Ste B11 93060 805-525-3339

Ventura Housing Authority Ventura CA 1150 North Ventura Avenue 93001 805-667-8130

Ventura County Town and City Halls provide a range of municipal services for their residents, including low-income housing assistance. In some areas, the Town or City Hall distributes Ventura County Section 8 housing choice vouchers offered by the Department of Housing and Urban Development. Town and City Halls provide information on qualifying for Section 8 support, accessing Section 8 benefits, and paying for single-family homes or apartments with Section 8 vouchers in Ventura County, California. They may also provide other rental assistance programs for qualifying Ventura County individuals and families. Town and City Halls provide Section 8 information on their websites.

Camarillo City Hall Camarillo CA 601 Carmen Drive 93010 805-388-5307

Fillmore City Hall Fillmore CA 250 Central Avenue 93015 805-524-3701

Moorpark City Hall Moorpark CA 799 Moorpark Avenue 93021 805-517-6200

Ojai City Hall Ojai CA 401 South Ventura Street 93023 805-646-5581

Oxnard City Hall Oxnard CA 305 West 3rd Street 93030 805-483-9157

Port Hueneme City Hall Port Hueneme CA 250 N Ventura Rd 93041 805-986-6500

Santa Paula City Hall Santa Paula CA 970 East Ventura Street 93060 805-525-4478

Simi Valley City Hall Simi Valley CA 2929 Tapo Canyon Road 93063 805-583-6701

Thousand Oaks City Hall Thousand Oaks CA 2100 Thousand Oaks Boulevard 91362 805-449-2100

Ventura City Hall Ventura CA 501 Poli Street 93001 805-654-7800

Ventura County Veterans Affairs Departments provide services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. Local branches of the VA provide Ventura County housing assistance to veterans who meet eligibility requirements, including Section 8 benefits offered by the Department of Housing and Urban Development. Veterans can access Ventura County Section 8 benefits, apply for Section 8, or apply for other housing assistance programs through the VA in Ventura County, California. Section 8 housing choice vouchers can pay for homes, townhouses, and apartments. Veterans can learn more about their housing service options, including Section 8, through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Fillmore Veterans Memorial Building Fillmore CA 511 2nd Street 93015

Gold Coast Veterans Foundation Camarillo CA 4001 Mission Oaks Boulevard, d 93012 805-482-6550

Jewish War Veterans of the United States of America Westlake Village CA 2134 Wimbledon Circle 91361 818-889-2266

US Department of Veterans Affairs-Ventura Vet Center Ventura CA 790 East Santa Clara Street, 100 93001 805-585-1860

Ventura County Veterans Service Oxnard CA 1701 Pacific Avenue, 110 93033 805-385-6370

Veterans of Foreign Wars Ventura CA 3801 Market Street 93003 805-642-2674

Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 10049 Simi Valley CA 4242 East Los Angeles Avenue 93063 805-583-9722

Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 3935 Port Hueneme CA 300 South Surfside Drive 93041 805-488-4138

Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 9791 Ojai CA 612 Canada Street 93023 661-245-3273

Ventura County Social Services Departments provide a range of support services, including housing assistance and housing choice vouchers, also known as Section 8. Local Social Services offices connect residents with federal programs, such as Section 8 benefits for low-income families and individuals, which are provided through the Department of Housing and Urban Development in Ventura County, California. They can help individuals apply for Ventura County Section 8 benefits, determine eligibility for housing assistance, and distribute Section 8 vouchers. Social Services may also accept applications for low-income housing assistance, and they provide information about these services on their website.

Santa Paula Social Service Department Santa Paula CA 725 East Main Street, Ste 200 93060 805-933-8422

Ventura County Social Service Department Oxnard CA 300 West 9th Street 93030 805-654-3454