Mono County Section 8 (California)

Mono County Housing Authorities manage the federal Section 8 program offered by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development. A Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families, including rental housing, rental assistance programs, and Mono County Section 8 housing choice vouchers in Mono County, California. The housing vouchers can be used to pay for single-family homes, townhouses, and apartments, and Mono County Housing Authorities can help determine eligibility for services, complete a Section 8 application, and they may distribute Section 8 benefits. Housing Authorities provide information on Mono County low-income housing, including Section 8, on their website.

Owens Valley Housing Authority Coleville CA Camp Antelope 96107 530-495-2413

Mono County Social Services Departments provide a range of support services, including housing assistance and housing choice vouchers, also known as Section 8. Local Social Services offices connect residents with federal programs, such as Section 8 benefits for low-income families and individuals, which are provided through the Department of Housing and Urban Development in Mono County, California. They can help individuals apply for Mono County Section 8 benefits, determine eligibility for housing assistance, and distribute Section 8 vouchers. Social Services may also accept applications for low-income housing assistance, and they provide information about these services on their website.

Coleville Social Service Department Coleville CA 107384 U.s. 395 96107 530-495-1262

Mono County Social Service Department Bridgeport CA 137 Emigrant Street 93517 760-932-5600