Lonoke County Section 8 (Arkansas)

Lonoke County Housing Authorities manage the federal Section 8 program offered by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development. A Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families, including rental housing, rental assistance programs, and Lonoke County Section 8 housing choice vouchers in Lonoke County, Arkansas. The housing vouchers can be used to pay for single-family homes, townhouses, and apartments, and Lonoke County Housing Authorities can help determine eligibility for services, complete a Section 8 application, and they may distribute Section 8 benefits. Housing Authorities provide information on Lonoke County low-income housing, including Section 8, on their website.

England Housing Authority England AR 102 Benafield Street 72046 501-842-2591

Lonoke County Housing Authority Lonoke AR 313 Waggoner Cove 72086 501-676-0605

Lonoke County Housing Authority Carlisle AR 617 S Greenlaw Ave 72024 870-552-3554

Ward Housing Authority Ward AR 501 North Street 72176 501-843-5641

Lonoke County Town and City Halls provide a range of municipal services for their residents, including low-income housing assistance. In some areas, the Town or City Hall distributes Lonoke County Section 8 housing choice vouchers offered by the Department of Housing and Urban Development. Town and City Halls provide information on qualifying for Section 8 support, accessing Section 8 benefits, and paying for single-family homes or apartments with Section 8 vouchers in Lonoke County, Arkansas. They may also provide other rental assistance programs for qualifying Lonoke County individuals and families. Town and City Halls provide Section 8 information on their websites.

Allport City Hall England AR 100 Front 72046 501-275-3580

Austin City Hall Austin AR 3181 Arkansas 367 72007 501-941-2648

Cabot City Hall Cabot AR 101 North 2nd Street 72023 501-843-3566

Carlisle City Hall Carlisle AR 122 West Main Street 72024 870-552-3120

Keo City Hall Keo AR 226 Main Street 72083 501-842-0100

Ward City Hall Ward AR 405 Hickory St 72176 501-843-7686

Lonoke County Veterans Affairs Departments provide services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. Local branches of the VA provide Lonoke County housing assistance to veterans who meet eligibility requirements, including Section 8 benefits offered by the Department of Housing and Urban Development. Veterans can access Lonoke County Section 8 benefits, apply for Section 8, or apply for other housing assistance programs through the VA in Lonoke County, Arkansas. Section 8 housing choice vouchers can pay for homes, townhouses, and apartments. Veterans can learn more about their housing service options, including Section 8, through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Arkansas Department of Human Services Lonoke AR 104 Webster Lane 72086 501-676-5898

Lonoke County Veterans Service Office Lonoke AR 101 West 2nd Street 72086 501-676-6942

Lonoke County Veterans Services Office Cabot AR 114 North 1st Street, f 72023 501-843-0733