Woodruff County Section 8 (Arkansas)

Search for Woodruff County, AR Section 8 housing. A Section 8 search provides information on applying for Section 8, qualifying for Section 8, Section 8 application, Section 8 restrictions, Section 8 rules, Section 8 vouchers, housing choice vouchers, HUD vouchers, low-income housing, rental assistance programs, veteran housing assistance, senior housing, low-income senior housing, and receiving housing vouchers.

Woodruff County Housing Authorities manage the federal Section 8 program offered by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development. A Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families, including rental housing, rental assistance programs, and Woodruff County Section 8 housing choice vouchers in Woodruff County, Arkansas. The housing vouchers can be used to pay for single-family homes, townhouses, and apartments, and Woodruff County Housing Authorities can help determine eligibility for services, complete a Section 8 application, and they may distribute Section 8 benefits. Housing Authorities provide information on Woodruff County low-income housing, including Section 8, on their website.

Augusta Housing Authority Augusta AR 500 North 3rd Street 72006 870-347-5583

Cotton Plant Housing Authority Cotton Plant AR 588 Conley Dr 72036 870-459-2531

McCrory Housing Authority McCrory AR 511 East 4th Street 72101 870-731-2616

Woodruff County Town and City Halls provide a range of municipal services for their residents, including low-income housing assistance. In some areas, the Town or City Hall distributes Woodruff County Section 8 housing choice vouchers offered by the Department of Housing and Urban Development. Town and City Halls provide information on qualifying for Section 8 support, accessing Section 8 benefits, and paying for single-family homes or apartments with Section 8 vouchers in Woodruff County, Arkansas. They may also provide other rental assistance programs for qualifying Woodruff County individuals and families. Town and City Halls provide Section 8 information on their websites.

Cotton Plant City Hall Cotton Plant AR 124 Main Street 72036 870-459-2121

Mc Crory City Hall McCrory AR 109 Jackson Road 148 72101 870-731-2041

Patterson City Hall Patterson AR 123 S Main St 72123 870-731-5057