Grant County Section 8 (Arkansas)

Grant County Veterans Affairs Departments provide services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. Local branches of the VA provide Grant County housing assistance to veterans who meet eligibility requirements, including Section 8 benefits offered by the Department of Housing and Urban Development. Veterans can access Grant County Section 8 benefits, apply for Section 8, or apply for other housing assistance programs through the VA in Grant County, Arkansas. Section 8 housing choice vouchers can pay for homes, townhouses, and apartments. Veterans can learn more about their housing service options, including Section 8, through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Grant County Veterans Service Officer Sheridan AR 1301 South Rock Street 72150 870-942-3231