Cleveland County Section 8 (Arkansas)

Cleveland County Housing Authorities manage the federal Section 8 program offered by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development. A Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families, including rental housing, rental assistance programs, and Cleveland County Section 8 housing choice vouchers in Cleveland County, Arkansas. The housing vouchers can be used to pay for single-family homes, townhouses, and apartments, and Cleveland County Housing Authorities can help determine eligibility for services, complete a Section 8 application, and they may distribute Section 8 benefits. Housing Authorities provide information on Cleveland County low-income housing, including Section 8, on their website.

Rison Housing Authority Rison AR 500 Rice St 71665 870-325-7420

Cleveland County Veterans Affairs Departments provide services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. Local branches of the VA provide Cleveland County housing assistance to veterans who meet eligibility requirements, including Section 8 benefits offered by the Department of Housing and Urban Development. Veterans can access Cleveland County Section 8 benefits, apply for Section 8, or apply for other housing assistance programs through the VA in Cleveland County, Arkansas. Section 8 housing choice vouchers can pay for homes, townhouses, and apartments. Veterans can learn more about their housing service options, including Section 8, through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

US Veterans Affairs Department Rison AR Sycamore Street 71665 870-325-7205