Humboldt County Section 8 (Nevada)

Humboldt County Town and City Halls provide a range of municipal services for their residents, including low-income housing assistance. In some areas, the Town or City Hall distributes Humboldt County Section 8 housing choice vouchers offered by the Department of Housing and Urban Development. Town and City Halls provide information on qualifying for Section 8 support, accessing Section 8 benefits, and paying for single-family homes or apartments with Section 8 vouchers in Humboldt County, Nevada. They may also provide other rental assistance programs for qualifying Humboldt County individuals and families. Town and City Halls provide Section 8 information on their websites.

Winnemucca City Hall Winnemucca NV 25 West 5th Street 89445 775-623-6396