Canyon County Section 8 (Idaho)

Search for Canyon County, ID Section 8 housing. A Section 8 search provides information on applying for Section 8, qualifying for Section 8, Section 8 application, Section 8 restrictions, Section 8 rules, Section 8 vouchers, housing choice vouchers, HUD vouchers, low-income housing, rental assistance programs, veteran housing assistance, senior housing, low-income senior housing, and receiving housing vouchers.

Canyon County Housing Authorities manage the federal Section 8 program offered by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development. A Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families, including rental housing, rental assistance programs, and Canyon County Section 8 housing choice vouchers in Canyon County, Idaho. The housing vouchers can be used to pay for single-family homes, townhouses, and apartments, and Canyon County Housing Authorities can help determine eligibility for services, complete a Section 8 application, and they may distribute Section 8 benefits. Housing Authorities provide information on Canyon County low-income housing, including Section 8, on their website.

Caldwell Housing Authority Caldwell ID 22730 Farmway Road 83607 208-459-2232

Wilder Housing Authority Wilder ID 20520 U.s. 95 83676 208-482-7750

Canyon County Town and City Halls provide a range of municipal services for their residents, including low-income housing assistance. In some areas, the Town or City Hall distributes Canyon County Section 8 housing choice vouchers offered by the Department of Housing and Urban Development. Town and City Halls provide information on qualifying for Section 8 support, accessing Section 8 benefits, and paying for single-family homes or apartments with Section 8 vouchers in Canyon County, Idaho. They may also provide other rental assistance programs for qualifying Canyon County individuals and families. Town and City Halls provide Section 8 information on their websites.

Caldwell City Hall Caldwell ID 411 Blaine Street 83605 208-455-3000

Melba City Hall Melba ID 401 Carrie Rex Avenue 83641 208-495-2722

Middleton City Hall Middleton ID 6 North Dewey Avenue 83644 208-585-6611

Nampa City Hall Nampa ID 411 3rd Street South 83651 208-465-2225

Parma City Hall Parma ID 305 North 3rd Street 83660 208-722-5138

Wilder City Hall Wilder ID 219 3rd Street 83676 208-482-6204

Canyon County Veterans Affairs Departments provide services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. Local branches of the VA provide Canyon County housing assistance to veterans who meet eligibility requirements, including Section 8 benefits offered by the Department of Housing and Urban Development. Veterans can access Canyon County Section 8 benefits, apply for Section 8, or apply for other housing assistance programs through the VA in Canyon County, Idaho. Section 8 housing choice vouchers can pay for homes, townhouses, and apartments. Veterans can learn more about their housing service options, including Section 8, through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Veterans of Foreign Wars Caldwell ID 11843 Lawrence Drive 83607 208-459-7501