Missoula County Section 8 (Montana)

Missoula County Housing Authorities manage the federal Section 8 program offered by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development. A Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families, including rental housing, rental assistance programs, and Missoula County Section 8 housing choice vouchers in Missoula County, Montana. The housing vouchers can be used to pay for single-family homes, townhouses, and apartments, and Missoula County Housing Authorities can help determine eligibility for services, complete a Section 8 application, and they may distribute Section 8 benefits. Housing Authorities provide information on Missoula County low-income housing, including Section 8, on their website.

Missoula Housing Authority Missoula MT 1235 34th Street 59801 406-549-4113

Missoula County Social Services Departments provide a range of support services, including housing assistance and housing choice vouchers, also known as Section 8. Local Social Services offices connect residents with federal programs, such as Section 8 benefits for low-income families and individuals, which are provided through the Department of Housing and Urban Development in Missoula County, Montana. They can help individuals apply for Missoula County Section 8 benefits, determine eligibility for housing assistance, and distribute Section 8 vouchers. Social Services may also accept applications for low-income housing assistance, and they provide information about these services on their website.

Montana State Social Service Department Missoula MT 2677 Palmer Street, # 300 59808 406-523-4100

Missoula County Veterans Affairs Departments provide services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. Local branches of the VA provide Missoula County housing assistance to veterans who meet eligibility requirements, including Section 8 benefits offered by the Department of Housing and Urban Development. Veterans can access Missoula County Section 8 benefits, apply for Section 8, or apply for other housing assistance programs through the VA in Missoula County, Montana. Section 8 housing choice vouchers can pay for homes, townhouses, and apartments. Veterans can learn more about their housing service options, including Section 8, through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Montana Veterans Affairs Missoula MT 1911 Tower Street 59804 406-542-2501

US Department of Veterans Affairs - Missoula VA Community Based Outpatient Clinic Missoula MT 2687 Palmer Street 59808 406-327-0912

Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 209 Missoula MT 245 West Main Street 59802 406-728-7749