Sanilac County Section 8 (Michigan)

Sanilac County Town and City Halls provide a range of municipal services for their residents, including low-income housing assistance. In some areas, the Town or City Hall distributes Sanilac County Section 8 housing choice vouchers offered by the Department of Housing and Urban Development. Town and City Halls provide information on qualifying for Section 8 support, accessing Section 8 benefits, and paying for single-family homes or apartments with Section 8 vouchers in Sanilac County, Michigan. They may also provide other rental assistance programs for qualifying Sanilac County individuals and families. Town and City Halls provide Section 8 information on their websites.

Brown City City Hall Brown MI 4205 Main Street 48416 810-346-2325

Croswell City Hall Croswell MI 100 North Howard Avenue 48422 810-679-2299

Marlette City Hall Marlette MI 6436 Morris Street 48453 989-635-7448

Sanilac County Veterans Affairs Departments provide services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. Local branches of the VA provide Sanilac County housing assistance to veterans who meet eligibility requirements, including Section 8 benefits offered by the Department of Housing and Urban Development. Veterans can access Sanilac County Section 8 benefits, apply for Section 8, or apply for other housing assistance programs through the VA in Sanilac County, Michigan. Section 8 housing choice vouchers can pay for homes, townhouses, and apartments. Veterans can learn more about their housing service options, including Section 8, through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Sandusky Veterans of Foreign Wars Sandusky MI 850 South Sandusky Road 48471 810-648-9003

Sanilac County Veterans Affair Sandusky MI 171 North Dawson Street, 227 48471 810-648-0212

Veterans of Foreign Wars Brown MI 7108 Maple Valley Road 48416 810-346-3300

Veterans of Foreign Wars Marlette MI 2942 Main Street 48453 989-635-2226