Manistee County Section 8 (Michigan)

Search for Manistee County, MI Section 8 housing. A Section 8 search provides information on applying for Section 8, qualifying for Section 8, Section 8 application, Section 8 restrictions, Section 8 rules, Section 8 vouchers, housing choice vouchers, HUD vouchers, low-income housing, rental assistance programs, veteran housing assistance, senior housing, low-income senior housing, and receiving housing vouchers.

Manistee County Veterans Affairs Departments provide services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. Local branches of the VA provide Manistee County housing assistance to veterans who meet eligibility requirements, including Section 8 benefits offered by the Department of Housing and Urban Development. Veterans can access Manistee County Section 8 benefits, apply for Section 8, or apply for other housing assistance programs through the VA in Manistee County, Michigan. Section 8 housing choice vouchers can pay for homes, townhouses, and apartments. Veterans can learn more about their housing service options, including Section 8, through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Arcadia Veterans Memorial Arcadia MI 17088 1st Street 49613 231-889-9653

Veterans of Foreign Wars Kaleva MI 13300 9 Mile Road 49645 231-362-3229

Veterans of Foreign Wars Manistee MI 1211 28th Street 49660 231-723-9220

Manistee County Town and City Halls provide a range of municipal services for their residents, including low-income housing assistance. In some areas, the Town or City Hall distributes Manistee County Section 8 housing choice vouchers offered by the Department of Housing and Urban Development. Town and City Halls provide information on qualifying for Section 8 support, accessing Section 8 benefits, and paying for single-family homes or apartments with Section 8 vouchers in Manistee County, Michigan. They may also provide other rental assistance programs for qualifying Manistee County individuals and families. Town and City Halls provide Section 8 information on their websites.

Manistee City Hall Manistee MI 70 Maple Street 49660 231-723-2558

Manistee County Departments of Aging provide services and programs for elderly members of the community, including Manistee County low-income housing assistance such as Section 8. The federal Department of Housing and Urban Development provides Section 8 housing choice vouchers to help the elderly afford safe housing in Manistee County, Michigan. The local Department of Aging provides information on qualifying for Section 8 benefits, helps determine an individual's eligibility requirements and restrictions, and may distribute Section 8 benefits in Manistee County. Seniors can receive housing vouchers, income-controlled rent, and rental assistance through the Department of Aging, which provides information about its services online.

Manistee County Department of Aging Manistee MI 457 River Street 49660 231-723-6461