Ballard County Section 8 (Kentucky)

Ballard County Town and City Halls provide a range of municipal services for their residents, including low-income housing assistance. In some areas, the Town or City Hall distributes Ballard County Section 8 housing choice vouchers offered by the Department of Housing and Urban Development. Town and City Halls provide information on qualifying for Section 8 support, accessing Section 8 benefits, and paying for single-family homes or apartments with Section 8 vouchers in Ballard County, Kentucky. They may also provide other rental assistance programs for qualifying Ballard County individuals and families. Town and City Halls provide Section 8 information on their websites.

La Center City Hall La Center KY 333 Broadway 42056 270-665-5162

Ballard County Social Services Departments provide a range of support services, including housing assistance and housing choice vouchers, also known as Section 8. Local Social Services offices connect residents with federal programs, such as Section 8 benefits for low-income families and individuals, which are provided through the Department of Housing and Urban Development in Ballard County, Kentucky. They can help individuals apply for Ballard County Section 8 benefits, determine eligibility for housing assistance, and distribute Section 8 vouchers. Social Services may also accept applications for low-income housing assistance, and they provide information about these services on their website.

Wickliffe Social Service Department Wickliffe KY 117 N 4th St 42087 270-335-5173