Wilson County Section 8 (Kansas)

Wilson County Housing Authorities manage the federal Section 8 program offered by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development. A Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families, including rental housing, rental assistance programs, and Wilson County Section 8 housing choice vouchers in Wilson County, Kansas. The housing vouchers can be used to pay for single-family homes, townhouses, and apartments, and Wilson County Housing Authorities can help determine eligibility for services, complete a Section 8 application, and they may distribute Section 8 benefits. Housing Authorities provide information on Wilson County low-income housing, including Section 8, on their website.

Neodesha Housing Authority Neodesha KS 118 S 6th St 66757 620-325-2440

Wilson County Veterans Affairs Departments provide services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. Local branches of the VA provide Wilson County housing assistance to veterans who meet eligibility requirements, including Section 8 benefits offered by the Department of Housing and Urban Development. Veterans can access Wilson County Section 8 benefits, apply for Section 8, or apply for other housing assistance programs through the VA in Wilson County, Kansas. Section 8 housing choice vouchers can pay for homes, townhouses, and apartments. Veterans can learn more about their housing service options, including Section 8, through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Veterans of Foreign Wars Fredonia KS 10283 Harper Road 66736 620-378-4482