Neosho County Section 8 (Kansas)

Neosho County Housing Authorities manage the federal Section 8 program offered by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development. A Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families, including rental housing, rental assistance programs, and Neosho County Section 8 housing choice vouchers in Neosho County, Kansas. The housing vouchers can be used to pay for single-family homes, townhouses, and apartments, and Neosho County Housing Authorities can help determine eligibility for services, complete a Section 8 application, and they may distribute Section 8 benefits. Housing Authorities provide information on Neosho County low-income housing, including Section 8, on their website.

Chanute Housing Authority Chanute KS 818 South Santa Fe Avenue, Ste C 66720 620-431-7320

Neosho County Veterans Affairs Departments provide services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. Local branches of the VA provide Neosho County housing assistance to veterans who meet eligibility requirements, including Section 8 benefits offered by the Department of Housing and Urban Development. Veterans can access Neosho County Section 8 benefits, apply for Section 8, or apply for other housing assistance programs through the VA in Neosho County, Kansas. Section 8 housing choice vouchers can pay for homes, townhouses, and apartments. Veterans can learn more about their housing service options, including Section 8, through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Veterans of Foreign Wars Chanute KS 1654 West Main Street 66720 620-431-9714