Riley County Section 8 (Kansas)

Riley County Housing Authorities manage the federal Section 8 program offered by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development. A Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families, including rental housing, rental assistance programs, and Riley County Section 8 housing choice vouchers in Riley County, Kansas. The housing vouchers can be used to pay for single-family homes, townhouses, and apartments, and Riley County Housing Authorities can help determine eligibility for services, complete a Section 8 application, and they may distribute Section 8 benefits. Housing Authorities provide information on Riley County low-income housing, including Section 8, on their website.

Manhattan Housing Authority Manhattan KS 300 North 5th Street, Ste 1 66502 785-776-8588

Riley County Veterans Affairs Departments provide services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. Local branches of the VA provide Riley County housing assistance to veterans who meet eligibility requirements, including Section 8 benefits offered by the Department of Housing and Urban Development. Veterans can access Riley County Section 8 benefits, apply for Section 8, or apply for other housing assistance programs through the VA in Riley County, Kansas. Section 8 housing choice vouchers can pay for homes, townhouses, and apartments. Veterans can learn more about their housing service options, including Section 8, through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

US Department of Veterans Affairs - Manhattan Vet Center Manhattan KS 205 South 4th Street 66502 785-587-8257

Veterans Of Foreign Wars Post 1786 Manhattan KS 212 South 4th Street 66502 785-776-4177