Ottawa County Section 8 (Kansas)

Ottawa County Housing Authorities manage the federal Section 8 program offered by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development. A Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families, including rental housing, rental assistance programs, and Ottawa County Section 8 housing choice vouchers in Ottawa County, Kansas. The housing vouchers can be used to pay for single-family homes, townhouses, and apartments, and Ottawa County Housing Authorities can help determine eligibility for services, complete a Section 8 application, and they may distribute Section 8 benefits. Housing Authorities provide information on Ottawa County low-income housing, including Section 8, on their website.

Minneapolis Housing Authority Minneapolis KS 114 South Rock Street 67467 785-392-3272

Ottawa County Veterans Affairs Departments provide services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. Local branches of the VA provide Ottawa County housing assistance to veterans who meet eligibility requirements, including Section 8 benefits offered by the Department of Housing and Urban Development. Veterans can access Ottawa County Section 8 benefits, apply for Section 8, or apply for other housing assistance programs through the VA in Ottawa County, Kansas. Section 8 housing choice vouchers can pay for homes, townhouses, and apartments. Veterans can learn more about their housing service options, including Section 8, through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Veterans of Foreign Wars Minneapolis KS 311 West 2nd Street 67467 785-392-2935