Johnson County Section 8 (Kansas)

Johnson County Housing Authorities manage the federal Section 8 program offered by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development. A Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families, including rental housing, rental assistance programs, and Johnson County Section 8 housing choice vouchers in Johnson County, Kansas. The housing vouchers can be used to pay for single-family homes, townhouses, and apartments, and Johnson County Housing Authorities can help determine eligibility for services, complete a Section 8 application, and they may distribute Section 8 benefits. Housing Authorities provide information on Johnson County low-income housing, including Section 8, on their website.

Johnson County Housing Authority Lenexa KS 12425 West 87th Street Parkway, # 200 66215 913-715-6650

Johnson County Veterans Affairs Departments provide services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. Local branches of the VA provide Johnson County housing assistance to veterans who meet eligibility requirements, including Section 8 benefits offered by the Department of Housing and Urban Development. Veterans can access Johnson County Section 8 benefits, apply for Section 8, or apply for other housing assistance programs through the VA in Johnson County, Kansas. Section 8 housing choice vouchers can pay for homes, townhouses, and apartments. Veterans can learn more about their housing service options, including Section 8, through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Cold War Veterans Association Lenexa KS 13009 West 102nd Street 66215 913-492-0070

Disabled American Veterans Lenexa KS 9025 Pflumm Road 66215 913-599-5920

US Department of Veterans Affairs - Johnson County VA Clinic Overland Park KS 10500 Mastin Street 66212 816-922-2750

Valued Veterans Lenexa KS 10649 Lackman Road 66219 913-951-2620

Veterans Commission of Kansas Overland Park KS 10107 West 105th Street 66212 913-371-5968

Veterans of Foreign Wars De Soto KS 33725 West 84th Street 66018 913-585-1100

Veterans of Foreign Wars Overland Park KS 8804 Grant Avenue 66212 913-648-4991

Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 7397 Lenexa KS 9550 Pflumm Road 66215 913-492-2244

Johnson County Town and City Halls provide a range of municipal services for their residents, including low-income housing assistance. In some areas, the Town or City Hall distributes Johnson County Section 8 housing choice vouchers offered by the Department of Housing and Urban Development. Town and City Halls provide information on qualifying for Section 8 support, accessing Section 8 benefits, and paying for single-family homes or apartments with Section 8 vouchers in Johnson County, Kansas. They may also provide other rental assistance programs for qualifying Johnson County individuals and families. Town and City Halls provide Section 8 information on their websites.

De Soto City Hall De Soto KS 32905 W 84th St 66018 913-583-1182

Edgerton City Hall Edgerton KS 404 East Nelson Street 66021 913-893-6231

Gardner City Hall Gardner KS 120 East Main Street 66030 913-856-7535

Leawood City Hall Leawood KS 4800 Town Center Drive 66211 913-339-6700

Lenexa City Hall Lenexa KS 12350 West 87th Street Parkway 66215 913-477-7500

Mission City Hall Mission KS 6090 Woodson Road 66202 913-676-8350

Olathe City Hall Olathe KS 100 East Santa Fe Street 66061 913-971-8600

Overland Park City Hall Overland Park KS 12400 Foster Street 66213 913-327-6870

Prairie Village City Hall Prairie Village KS 7700 Mission Road 66208 913-381-6464

Shawnee City Hall Shawnee KS 11110 Johnson Drive 66203 913-631-2500

Spring Hill City Hall Spring Hill KS 302 North Jefferson Street 66083 913-592-3664

Johnson County Departments of Aging provide services and programs for elderly members of the community, including Johnson County low-income housing assistance such as Section 8. The federal Department of Housing and Urban Development provides Section 8 housing choice vouchers to help the elderly afford safe housing in Johnson County, Kansas. The local Department of Aging provides information on qualifying for Section 8 benefits, helps determine an individual's eligibility requirements and restrictions, and may distribute Section 8 benefits in Johnson County. Seniors can receive housing vouchers, income-controlled rent, and rental assistance through the Department of Aging, which provides information about its services online.

Johnson County Department of Aging Gardner KS 112 South Elm Street 66030 913-856-7405