Douglas County Section 8 (Kansas)

Search for Douglas County, KS Section 8 housing. A Section 8 search provides information on applying for Section 8, qualifying for Section 8, Section 8 application, Section 8 restrictions, Section 8 rules, Section 8 vouchers, housing choice vouchers, HUD vouchers, low-income housing, rental assistance programs, veteran housing assistance, senior housing, low-income senior housing, and receiving housing vouchers.

Douglas County Housing Authorities manage the federal Section 8 program offered by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development. A Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families, including rental housing, rental assistance programs, and Douglas County Section 8 housing choice vouchers in Douglas County, Kansas. The housing vouchers can be used to pay for single-family homes, townhouses, and apartments, and Douglas County Housing Authorities can help determine eligibility for services, complete a Section 8 application, and they may distribute Section 8 benefits. Housing Authorities provide information on Douglas County low-income housing, including Section 8, on their website.

Douglas County Housing Authority Lawrence KS 2125 Clinton Parkway 66047 785-841-1000

Douglas County Town and City Halls provide a range of municipal services for their residents, including low-income housing assistance. In some areas, the Town or City Hall distributes Douglas County Section 8 housing choice vouchers offered by the Department of Housing and Urban Development. Town and City Halls provide information on qualifying for Section 8 support, accessing Section 8 benefits, and paying for single-family homes or apartments with Section 8 vouchers in Douglas County, Kansas. They may also provide other rental assistance programs for qualifying Douglas County individuals and families. Town and City Halls provide Section 8 information on their websites.

Baldwin City City Hall Baldwin KS 803 8th St 66006 785-594-6427

Lawrence City Hall Lawrence KS 6 East 6th Street 66044 785-832-3000

Lecompton City Hall Lecompton KS 327 Elmore Street 66050 785-887-6407

Douglas County Veterans Affairs Departments provide services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. Local branches of the VA provide Douglas County housing assistance to veterans who meet eligibility requirements, including Section 8 benefits offered by the Department of Housing and Urban Development. Veterans can access Douglas County Section 8 benefits, apply for Section 8, or apply for other housing assistance programs through the VA in Douglas County, Kansas. Section 8 housing choice vouchers can pay for homes, townhouses, and apartments. Veterans can learn more about their housing service options, including Section 8, through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Kansas Commission On Veteran Affairs Lawrence KS 745 Vermont Street 66044 785-843-5233

Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 852 Lawrence KS 1801 Massachusetts Street 66044 785-843-2078