Wayne County Section 8 (Iowa)

Wayne County Veterans Affairs Departments provide services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. Local branches of the VA provide Wayne County housing assistance to veterans who meet eligibility requirements, including Section 8 benefits offered by the Department of Housing and Urban Development. Veterans can access Wayne County Section 8 benefits, apply for Section 8, or apply for other housing assistance programs through the VA in Wayne County, Iowa. Section 8 housing choice vouchers can pay for homes, townhouses, and apartments. Veterans can learn more about their housing service options, including Section 8, through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Wayne County Veteran Affairs Corydon IA 117 West Jackson Street 50060 641-872-3943