Marion County Section 8 (Iowa)

Marion County Town and City Halls provide a range of municipal services for their residents, including low-income housing assistance. In some areas, the Town or City Hall distributes Marion County Section 8 housing choice vouchers offered by the Department of Housing and Urban Development. Town and City Halls provide information on qualifying for Section 8 support, accessing Section 8 benefits, and paying for single-family homes or apartments with Section 8 vouchers in Marion County, Iowa. They may also provide other rental assistance programs for qualifying Marion County individuals and families. Town and City Halls provide Section 8 information on their websites.

Bussey City Hall Bussey IA 313 5th Street 50044 641-944-5532

Knoxville City Hall Knoxville IA 305 South 3rd Street, Ste 4 50138 641-828-0550

Melcher Dallas City Hall Melcher-Dallas IA 305 South Main Street 50163 641-947-6501

Pella City Hall Pella IA 825 Broadway Street 50219 641-628-4173

Pleasantville City Hall Pleasantville IA 108 W Jackson St 50225 515-848-3316

Marion County Veterans Affairs Departments provide services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. Local branches of the VA provide Marion County housing assistance to veterans who meet eligibility requirements, including Section 8 benefits offered by the Department of Housing and Urban Development. Veterans can access Marion County Section 8 benefits, apply for Section 8, or apply for other housing assistance programs through the VA in Marion County, Iowa. Section 8 housing choice vouchers can pay for homes, townhouses, and apartments. Veterans can learn more about their housing service options, including Section 8, through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Marion County Veterans Affairs Knoxville IA 214 East Main Street, 12 50138 641-828-2201

Veterans of Foreign Wars Knoxville IA 413 South Lincoln Street 50138 641-842-3519