Craighead County Section 8 (Arkansas)

Search for Craighead County, AR Section 8 housing. A Section 8 search provides information on applying for Section 8, qualifying for Section 8, Section 8 application, Section 8 restrictions, Section 8 rules, Section 8 vouchers, housing choice vouchers, HUD vouchers, low-income housing, rental assistance programs, veteran housing assistance, senior housing, low-income senior housing, and receiving housing vouchers.

Craighead County Housing Authorities manage the federal Section 8 program offered by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development. A Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families, including rental housing, rental assistance programs, and Craighead County Section 8 housing choice vouchers in Craighead County, Arkansas. The housing vouchers can be used to pay for single-family homes, townhouses, and apartments, and Craighead County Housing Authorities can help determine eligibility for services, complete a Section 8 application, and they may distribute Section 8 benefits. Housing Authorities provide information on Craighead County low-income housing, including Section 8, on their website.

Caraway Housing Authority Caraway AR 325 East Missouri Street 72419 870-482-3736

Jonesboro Housing Authority Jonesboro AR 330 Union Street 72401 870-935-9800

Lake City Housing Authority Lake AR 701 Carter Street 72437 870-237-8815

Monette Housing Authority Monette AR 429 S Williams St 72447 870-486-5487

Craighead County Town and City Halls provide a range of municipal services for their residents, including low-income housing assistance. In some areas, the Town or City Hall distributes Craighead County Section 8 housing choice vouchers offered by the Department of Housing and Urban Development. Town and City Halls provide information on qualifying for Section 8 support, accessing Section 8 benefits, and paying for single-family homes or apartments with Section 8 vouchers in Craighead County, Arkansas. They may also provide other rental assistance programs for qualifying Craighead County individuals and families. Town and City Halls provide Section 8 information on their websites.

Bay City Hall Bay AR 220 ELDER St 72411 870-781-3386

Black Oak City Hall Black Oak AR 205 South Main Street 72414 870-486-5675

Bono City Hall Bono AR 241 East College Street 72416 870-932-0100

Brookland City Hall Brookland AR 613 North Holman Street 72417 870-935-0538

Caraway City Hall Caraway AR 102 West State Street 72419 870-482-3716

Lake City City Hall Lake AR 406 Court 72437 870-237-4431

Craighead County Departments of Aging provide services and programs for elderly members of the community, including Craighead County low-income housing assistance such as Section 8. The federal Department of Housing and Urban Development provides Section 8 housing choice vouchers to help the elderly afford safe housing in Craighead County, Arkansas. The local Department of Aging provides information on qualifying for Section 8 benefits, helps determine an individual's eligibility requirements and restrictions, and may distribute Section 8 benefits in Craighead County. Seniors can receive housing vouchers, income-controlled rent, and rental assistance through the Department of Aging, which provides information about its services online.

Jonesboro Department of Aging Jonesboro AR 2704 S Culberhouse St 72401 800-382-3265

Craighead County Veterans Affairs Departments provide services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. Local branches of the VA provide Craighead County housing assistance to veterans who meet eligibility requirements, including Section 8 benefits offered by the Department of Housing and Urban Development. Veterans can access Craighead County Section 8 benefits, apply for Section 8, or apply for other housing assistance programs through the VA in Craighead County, Arkansas. Section 8 housing choice vouchers can pay for homes, townhouses, and apartments. Veterans can learn more about their housing service options, including Section 8, through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Veterans Service Office Jonesboro AR 511 South Main Street 72401 870-933-4598

Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 1991 Jonesboro AR 300 Airport Road 72401 870-932-4611