Pickens County Section 8 (Alabama)

Search for Pickens County, AL Section 8 housing. A Section 8 search provides information on applying for Section 8, qualifying for Section 8, Section 8 application, Section 8 restrictions, Section 8 rules, Section 8 vouchers, housing choice vouchers, HUD vouchers, low-income housing, rental assistance programs, veteran housing assistance, senior housing, low-income senior housing, and receiving housing vouchers.

Pickens County Housing Authorities manage the federal Section 8 program offered by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development. A Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families, including rental housing, rental assistance programs, and Pickens County Section 8 housing choice vouchers in Pickens County, Alabama. The housing vouchers can be used to pay for single-family homes, townhouses, and apartments, and Pickens County Housing Authorities can help determine eligibility for services, complete a Section 8 application, and they may distribute Section 8 benefits. Housing Authorities provide information on Pickens County low-income housing, including Section 8, on their website.

Aliceville Housing Authority Aliceville AL 851 Franconia Road 35442 205-373-8333

Carrollton Housing Authority Carrollton AL 560 Sanders Street 35447 205-367-8196

Gordo Housing Authority Gordo AL 140 2nd Avenue Northwest 35466 205-364-7114

Reform Housing Authority Reform AL 510 5th Street Northwest 35481 205-375-6360

Pickens County Town and City Halls provide a range of municipal services for their residents, including low-income housing assistance. In some areas, the Town or City Hall distributes Pickens County Section 8 housing choice vouchers offered by the Department of Housing and Urban Development. Town and City Halls provide information on qualifying for Section 8 support, accessing Section 8 benefits, and paying for single-family homes or apartments with Section 8 vouchers in Pickens County, Alabama. They may also provide other rental assistance programs for qualifying Pickens County individuals and families. Town and City Halls provide Section 8 information on their websites.

Carrollton City Hall Carrollton AL 100 COURT Sq 35447 205-367-8711

Gordo Town Hall Gordo AL 187 7th Street Southwest 35466 205-364-7111

Pickensville Town Hall Pickensville AL 16831 Alabama 14 35447 205-373-2068

Reform City Hall Reform AL 104 3rd Avenue Northeast 35481 205-375-6363