Greene County Section 8 (Alabama)

Search for Greene County, AL Section 8 housing. A Section 8 search provides information on applying for Section 8, qualifying for Section 8, Section 8 application, Section 8 restrictions, Section 8 rules, Section 8 vouchers, housing choice vouchers, HUD vouchers, low-income housing, rental assistance programs, veteran housing assistance, senior housing, low-income senior housing, and receiving housing vouchers.

Greene County Housing Authorities manage the federal Section 8 program offered by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development. A Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families, including rental housing, rental assistance programs, and Greene County Section 8 housing choice vouchers in Greene County, Alabama. The housing vouchers can be used to pay for single-family homes, townhouses, and apartments, and Greene County Housing Authorities can help determine eligibility for services, complete a Section 8 application, and they may distribute Section 8 benefits. Housing Authorities provide information on Greene County low-income housing, including Section 8, on their website.

Eutaw Housing Authority Eutaw AL 301 Carver Circle 35462 205-372-3926

Green County Housing Authority Eutaw AL 205 A St 35462 205-372-2909

Greene County Town and City Halls provide a range of municipal services for their residents, including low-income housing assistance. In some areas, the Town or City Hall distributes Greene County Section 8 housing choice vouchers offered by the Department of Housing and Urban Development. Town and City Halls provide information on qualifying for Section 8 support, accessing Section 8 benefits, and paying for single-family homes or apartments with Section 8 vouchers in Greene County, Alabama. They may also provide other rental assistance programs for qualifying Greene County individuals and families. Town and City Halls provide Section 8 information on their websites.

Boligee Town Hall Boligee AL 8 City Hall Cir 35443 205-336-8531

Eutaw City Hall Eutaw AL 116 Main St 35462 205-372-4212

Forkland Town Hall Forkland AL 13327 U.s. 43 36740 334-289-3032

Greene County Veterans Affairs Departments provide services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. Local branches of the VA provide Greene County housing assistance to veterans who meet eligibility requirements, including Section 8 benefits offered by the Department of Housing and Urban Development. Veterans can access Greene County Section 8 benefits, apply for Section 8, or apply for other housing assistance programs through the VA in Greene County, Alabama. Section 8 housing choice vouchers can pay for homes, townhouses, and apartments. Veterans can learn more about their housing service options, including Section 8, through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Greene County Veterans Service Office Eutaw AL Morrow Avenue 35462 205-372-6977