Marion County Section 8 (Alabama)

Marion County Housing Authorities manage the federal Section 8 program offered by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development. A Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families, including rental housing, rental assistance programs, and Marion County Section 8 housing choice vouchers in Marion County, Alabama. The housing vouchers can be used to pay for single-family homes, townhouses, and apartments, and Marion County Housing Authorities can help determine eligibility for services, complete a Section 8 application, and they may distribute Section 8 benefits. Housing Authorities provide information on Marion County low-income housing, including Section 8, on their website.

Bear Creek Housing Authority Bear Creek AL 314 Lynelle Avenue 35543 205-486-1867

Brilliant Housing Authority Brilliant AL 210 Carlee Street 35548 205-465-2490

Guin Housing Authority Guin AL 210 16TH St N 35563 205-468-8325

Hackleburg Housing Authority Hackleburg AL 425 Ray Road 35564 205-935-5214

Hamilton Housing Authority Hamilton AL 690 Bexar Avenue East 35570 205-921-3155

Winfield Housing Authority Winfield AL 826 Tahoe Road 35594 205-487-2400

Marion County Town and City Halls provide a range of municipal services for their residents, including low-income housing assistance. In some areas, the Town or City Hall distributes Marion County Section 8 housing choice vouchers offered by the Department of Housing and Urban Development. Town and City Halls provide information on qualifying for Section 8 support, accessing Section 8 benefits, and paying for single-family homes or apartments with Section 8 vouchers in Marion County, Alabama. They may also provide other rental assistance programs for qualifying Marion County individuals and families. Town and City Halls provide Section 8 information on their websites.

Bear Creek City Hall Bear Creek AL 341 Main Street 35543 205-486-4707

Brilliant City Hall Brilliant AL 1275 Main Street 35548 205-465-2281

Guin City Hall Guin AL 7500 U.s. 43 35563 205-468-2242

Hackleburg City Hall Hackleburg AL 314 1st Avenue 35564 205-935-3133

Marion County Social Services Departments provide a range of support services, including housing assistance and housing choice vouchers, also known as Section 8. Local Social Services offices connect residents with federal programs, such as Section 8 benefits for low-income families and individuals, which are provided through the Department of Housing and Urban Development in Marion County, Alabama. They can help individuals apply for Marion County Section 8 benefits, determine eligibility for housing assistance, and distribute Section 8 vouchers. Social Services may also accept applications for low-income housing assistance, and they provide information about these services on their website.

Marion County Social Service Department Hamilton AL 760 Industrial Dr 35570 205-921-6000