Madison County Section 8 (Alabama)

Madison County Housing Authorities manage the federal Section 8 program offered by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development. A Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families, including rental housing, rental assistance programs, and Madison County Section 8 housing choice vouchers in Madison County, Alabama. The housing vouchers can be used to pay for single-family homes, townhouses, and apartments, and Madison County Housing Authorities can help determine eligibility for services, complete a Section 8 application, and they may distribute Section 8 benefits. Housing Authorities provide information on Madison County low-income housing, including Section 8, on their website.

Huntsville Housing Authority Huntsville AL 200 Washington Street Northeast 35801 256-539-0774

Madison Housing Authority Madison AL 250 Zierdt Road 35756 256-772-0524

Northwoods Housing Authority Huntsville AL 1402 Yukon Street Northwest 35816 256-535-2261

Madison County Town and City Halls provide a range of municipal services for their residents, including low-income housing assistance. In some areas, the Town or City Hall distributes Madison County Section 8 housing choice vouchers offered by the Department of Housing and Urban Development. Town and City Halls provide information on qualifying for Section 8 support, accessing Section 8 benefits, and paying for single-family homes or apartments with Section 8 vouchers in Madison County, Alabama. They may also provide other rental assistance programs for qualifying Madison County individuals and families. Town and City Halls provide Section 8 information on their websites.

Gurley City Hall Gurley AL 235 Walker Street 35748 256-776-3313

Huntsville City Hall Huntsville AL 308 Fountain Circle Southwest 35801 256-428-7060

New Hope City Hall New Hope AL 5496 Main Drive 35760 256-723-2616

Owens Cross Roads Town Hall Owens Cross Roads AL 9032 U.s. 431 35763 256-725-4163

Madison County Veterans Affairs Departments provide services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. Local branches of the VA provide Madison County housing assistance to veterans who meet eligibility requirements, including Section 8 benefits offered by the Department of Housing and Urban Development. Veterans can access Madison County Section 8 benefits, apply for Section 8, or apply for other housing assistance programs through the VA in Madison County, Alabama. Section 8 housing choice vouchers can pay for homes, townhouses, and apartments. Veterans can learn more about their housing service options, including Section 8, through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Madison County Veteran Affairs Huntsville AL 115 Washington Street Southeast 35801 256-532-1662

Madison County Veterans Memorial Huntsville AL 403 Franklin Street Southeast 35801 256-533-0180

Still Serving Veterans Huntsville AL 626 Clinton Avenue West, 200 35801 256-883-7035

US Department of Veterans Affairs-Madison County Vet Center Huntsville AL 415 Church Street Northwest 35801 256-539-5775