DeKalb County Section 8 (Alabama)

Search for DeKalb County, AL Section 8 housing. A Section 8 search provides information on applying for Section 8, qualifying for Section 8, Section 8 application, Section 8 restrictions, Section 8 rules, Section 8 vouchers, housing choice vouchers, HUD vouchers, low-income housing, rental assistance programs, veteran housing assistance, senior housing, low-income senior housing, and receiving housing vouchers.

DeKalb County Housing Authorities manage the federal Section 8 program offered by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development. A Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families, including rental housing, rental assistance programs, and DeKalb County Section 8 housing choice vouchers in DeKalb County, Alabama. The housing vouchers can be used to pay for single-family homes, townhouses, and apartments, and DeKalb County Housing Authorities can help determine eligibility for services, complete a Section 8 application, and they may distribute Section 8 benefits. Housing Authorities provide information on DeKalb County low-income housing, including Section 8, on their website.

Collinsville Housing Authority Collinsville AL 101 Truman Lane 35961 256-524-2499

Crossville Housing Authority Crossville AL 128 George Street 35962 256-593-5824

Fort Payne Housing Authority Fort Payne AL 203 13th Street Northwest 35967 256-845-0424

Rainsville City Housing Authority Rainsville AL 144 White Street 35986 256-638-3030

Rainsville Housing Authority Rainsville AL 42 McCurdy Avenue North 35986 256-638-2157

DeKalb County Town and City Halls provide a range of municipal services for their residents, including low-income housing assistance. In some areas, the Town or City Hall distributes DeKalb County Section 8 housing choice vouchers offered by the Department of Housing and Urban Development. Town and City Halls provide information on qualifying for Section 8 support, accessing Section 8 benefits, and paying for single-family homes or apartments with Section 8 vouchers in DeKalb County, Alabama. They may also provide other rental assistance programs for qualifying DeKalb County individuals and families. Town and City Halls provide Section 8 information on their websites.

Collinsville City Hall Collinsville AL 39 POST OFFICE St 35961 256-524-2135

Crossville City Hall Crossville AL 14521 Alabama 68 35962 256-528-7121

Fyffe Town Hall Fyffe AL 514 Campbell Street 35971 256-623-7298

Geraldine Town Hall Geraldine AL 41303 Alabama 75 35974 256-659-2122

Henagar City Hall Henagar AL 9252 Alabama 40 35978 256-657-6282

Mentone City Hall Mentone AL 5972 Alabama 117 35984 256-634-4444

Sylvania Town Hall Sylvania AL 22957 AL Hwy 35988 256-638-2604

DeKalb County Departments of Aging provide services and programs for elderly members of the community, including DeKalb County low-income housing assistance such as Section 8. The federal Department of Housing and Urban Development provides Section 8 housing choice vouchers to help the elderly afford safe housing in DeKalb County, Alabama. The local Department of Aging provides information on qualifying for Section 8 benefits, helps determine an individual's eligibility requirements and restrictions, and may distribute Section 8 benefits in DeKalb County. Seniors can receive housing vouchers, income-controlled rent, and rental assistance through the Department of Aging, which provides information about its services online.

DeKalb County Department of Aging Fort Payne AL 600 Tyler Avenue Southeast 35967 256-845-8590

DeKalb County Veterans Affairs Departments provide services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. Local branches of the VA provide DeKalb County housing assistance to veterans who meet eligibility requirements, including Section 8 benefits offered by the Department of Housing and Urban Development. Veterans can access DeKalb County Section 8 benefits, apply for Section 8, or apply for other housing assistance programs through the VA in DeKalb County, Alabama. Section 8 housing choice vouchers can pay for homes, townhouses, and apartments. Veterans can learn more about their housing service options, including Section 8, through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 3128 Fort Payne AL 151 18th Street Southwest 35967 256-845-9745