Sequatchie County Section 8 (Tennessee)

Sequatchie County Town and City Halls provide a range of municipal services for their residents, including low-income housing assistance. In some areas, the Town or City Hall distributes Sequatchie County Section 8 housing choice vouchers offered by the Department of Housing and Urban Development. Town and City Halls provide information on qualifying for Section 8 support, accessing Section 8 benefits, and paying for single-family homes or apartments with Section 8 vouchers in Sequatchie County, Tennessee. They may also provide other rental assistance programs for qualifying Sequatchie County individuals and families. Town and City Halls provide Section 8 information on their websites.

Dunlap City Hall Dunlap TN 293 Cedar Street 37327 423-949-2115