Pierce County Section 8 (Nebraska)

Pierce County Veterans Affairs Departments provide services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. Local branches of the VA provide Pierce County housing assistance to veterans who meet eligibility requirements, including Section 8 benefits offered by the Department of Housing and Urban Development. Veterans can access Pierce County Section 8 benefits, apply for Section 8, or apply for other housing assistance programs through the VA in Pierce County, Nebraska. Section 8 housing choice vouchers can pay for homes, townhouses, and apartments. Veterans can learn more about their housing service options, including Section 8, through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Pierce County Veterans Service Center Pierce NE 111 West Court Street 68767 402-329-6345

Pierce County Social Services Departments provide a range of support services, including housing assistance and housing choice vouchers, also known as Section 8. Local Social Services offices connect residents with federal programs, such as Section 8 benefits for low-income families and individuals, which are provided through the Department of Housing and Urban Development in Pierce County, Nebraska. They can help individuals apply for Pierce County Section 8 benefits, determine eligibility for housing assistance, and distribute Section 8 vouchers. Social Services may also accept applications for low-income housing assistance, and they provide information about these services on their website.

Pierce Social Service Department Pierce NE 111 West Court Street, Rm 15 68767 402-329-4927