Chase County Section 8 (Nebraska)

Chase County Housing Authorities manage the federal Section 8 program offered by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development. A Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families, including rental housing, rental assistance programs, and Chase County Section 8 housing choice vouchers in Chase County, Nebraska. The housing vouchers can be used to pay for single-family homes, townhouses, and apartments, and Chase County Housing Authorities can help determine eligibility for services, complete a Section 8 application, and they may distribute Section 8 benefits. Housing Authorities provide information on Chase County low-income housing, including Section 8, on their website.

Imperial Housing Authority Imperial NE 320 West 10th Street 69033 308-882-5321

Chase County Social Services Departments provide a range of support services, including housing assistance and housing choice vouchers, also known as Section 8. Local Social Services offices connect residents with federal programs, such as Section 8 benefits for low-income families and individuals, which are provided through the Department of Housing and Urban Development in Chase County, Nebraska. They can help individuals apply for Chase County Section 8 benefits, determine eligibility for housing assistance, and distribute Section 8 vouchers. Social Services may also accept applications for low-income housing assistance, and they provide information about these services on their website.

Imperial Social Service Department Imperial NE 130 West 4th Street 69033 308-882-4791

Chase County Veterans Affairs Departments provide services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. Local branches of the VA provide Chase County housing assistance to veterans who meet eligibility requirements, including Section 8 benefits offered by the Department of Housing and Urban Development. Veterans can access Chase County Section 8 benefits, apply for Section 8, or apply for other housing assistance programs through the VA in Chase County, Nebraska. Section 8 housing choice vouchers can pay for homes, townhouses, and apartments. Veterans can learn more about their housing service options, including Section 8, through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

US Veterans Affairs Department Wauneta NE 325 North Tecumseh Avenue 69045 308-394-5885

Veterans of Foreign Wars Imperial NE 416 Broadway Street 69033 308-882-5083